Reviews for Family
J chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Okay! I finally know who is saying what for the most part!
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I just loved it.
congratulations Yuuno! Your lucky ferret!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Good story
Savaris chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hah. It's good that they now have both families blessing (with a begrudging acceptance from Chrono). Makes me wonder what names will those two new life created would be given... though I believe for Fate, I think it'll be Alicia. To somehow give that "sister" a second chance to live a better life, if were thinking on the same wavelength here. I'm drawing up a blank for Nanoha though, there wasn't any plot point or regret for her to hint at it in canon. It'll be in your hands, dear author!

Hats off to Chrono to toning down his brotherly instincts... Oh, I wonder if Fate and Nanoha's children could turn into furry little critters! Ah, I wish will someone out there make an OVA out of this fic? Please...?
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
As good as the first part.
HubiKoshi chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh Dearie, Chrono got The Frown of Doom XD He pisses off his little sister and she won't talk to him... Ever, now that's a punishment...

[laughs] Well as pleasant as the previous one Though I was quite surprised that Chrono didn't go up in flames when he learnt about the pregnancy, I expected him to go into Destructive Rage XD Well it's a great thing that he accepts the whole thing... but the idea of Nanoha and Fate having children... is the world ready for this ; ? For little White Devils and Lightning Gods/Goddess' ; ?
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/17/2009

Good one!
Chrono chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
"In my defense, I'd like to say that it was a very quick, very painless way of dying,"

Now would I say something like that?
Katsugi chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that...was amusing. It's good you are enjoying writing this. Hope you write more. Besides, ignore the complainers...they aren't writing on their accounts and they may not even be writing/contributing to a community. You are the damn author. You can write what you want...though, some things may end up inflammatory.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Whoo, little Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate babies! I mean seriously, come on. Those kids would be damn adorable.

Reading it over all together, I have to admit that my favorite part of this whole piece was Chrono's reaction to the scenario. He's such a loving, overprotective big brother. Lindy is awesome for being so calm and sure about everything.

And hey... she gets cute grandchildren from the deal. XD

I had a lot of fun writing this. Who cares if people flame? It was written in good spirits and I enjoyed writing it with you.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
First of all, don’t mind all those who complain about your story, what is it here to complain? Both Fate and Nanoha are together, with Yuuno as their lover too. You’ve to be open-minded to read this story, anyway, they’re warned that we’re seeing a three-way relationship here, so people, don’t like it… don’t read it in the first place.

I was waiting for this outcome to take place, not for the hint you gave away with Fate, but because is a whole new challenge to these soon-to-be-parents. You’ve to be man enough as Yuuno here to take responsibility for both women, luckily they love each other in equal terms, so those babies will born in a happy family.

Finally, I’m glad you had fun writing this one too, as much as I had fun reading it.

Looking forward to your next project.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hah, cute. I did miss the hint in the first part, but I think you realized it nicely in this one.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I like/love it!

It's very good story here!

And as for the people complaining, let them go to damn hell for eternity now.