Reviews for Stuck
Death is my angel chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I really love this story and hope you continue
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
oh cmon...ruka's not such a bloodthirsty bitch. she's a noble class vampire, remember?

sorry but i didnt like the way u portrayed ruka in this fic...kain was injured, how come she wud feed off him without even considering his condition? as a self -respecting noble vampire, she would have offered her blood to him in the first place. plus she's giving him attitude, on top of that!

since this fic is in the romance genre...u cud've focused on their moments alone in the cottage...not just her bloodlust. im disappointed...:(
Frozen Queen chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
very good story :D

please continue **
swagyeol chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
yayayayayayayayayayay :D they made it! happy you updated ;) thanks!
Athrun-chan chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Hey, it's still as good as what it used to be. Please continue on this story ok? I wanna see it until its very end!
swagyeol chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
omg x.x

i love this :3!

you must update D:

its too good to be true 3

ARIGATO D':!

there needed to be a good rukaXkain :D
lovelyhyperchick chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Oh my gosh how could you stop there! Dang cliff hangers... Well in case you can't tell, I enjoyed that. ) Update soon please!
georgisakura chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
heyis ruka ever going to like Kain inthis stroy i think it is very goodwith the level E'strappin them there
Minagi Soryu chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
I was really sad to Kain, but that's exactly how Ruka would do. she is in an intermediate stage.

He feels guilty for having desires for her help and while she feels guilty for taking advantage of the good person he is. But for both, no way out. o / / /

"He Gave a quick look over Kain ... You look better ..." "Absolutely.

Kisses

Until the next chapter
BuecherFreak.Catinca chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Thais story is just great, exciting and in-character, too.
Minagi Soryu chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
keep !

PLEASE!

It is perfect!
so not telling chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
O... Very exciting) I wonder what will happen next. I love this story and I hope you will update before you become too busy with school.
lovelyhyperchick chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Oh my gosh, I love it!
KuroKuroTsuki chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
l-l-l-loved it! XD

Ohmigosh! That was so awesome! XD

Squeal! :P

Terrifically amazingly superly written!
obsessiveness chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
yay she finally drank his blood! God you were making her so thirsty that I was ready to chug down a glass of water myself. :p I do hope you continue writing this story.

oh and this...

"He was so in love that it hurt." God that just sums him up in one short sentence doesn't it?

Please update soon, I will be waiting anxiously.