Reviews for The Goldilocks Hypothesis
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Amazing Story d(*-*)
Handwritten chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Aw! :3 This was such a cute story. So hard to imagine Sheldon wearing sweatpants and a large shirt XD Nice job!
southern-punk chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
oh gosh that was awesome XD

btw... how the heck did you know the Klingon word for Baby bear? o.0

anyways... GREAT JOB XD
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
He he he that was soo cute I loved it!

I have always thought that she called him "Sweetie" a lot, a lot more than any of the others
sudoku chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
May I know what was written on the pants?

Did you watch the new episode that Penny actually called "sweetie" to someone when she is annoyed? At least according to Sheldon's observation :)

Well, the story was quite fun but Sheldon's reaction is a bit OOC IMO but anyway, it's a fic.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Aw! How cute! Is that the end! aw...i was hoping to read more...

still, excelent story!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
HOW CUTE! I loved, absolutely loved this! u captured the characters perfectly!
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
great story, never thought of Sheldon and Penny but it worked.
Ellen Julie chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
please write another chapter. I would love to see the next few days unfold! please write more... with sugar, ballons and pretty kittens?
Sarite.93 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
its a really good story..i can see sheldon having a notebook filled with anotations bout penny
DarkBunni chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Gimme Gimme More. Gimme more. Gimme Gimme More.

soz for BS reference but still -

more x
queen hera chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Wow this is great, i can't wait to see what Sheldon is going to do next. Please update soon, i love this story.
logan chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
fabulous! i had hoped you would write more. i want to know what the rest of that notebook says!
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
So far I'm really enjoying this. The whole discussion on underwear was to die for. lol
NaruSasuNaruLover chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That can't be right...it says complete but it seems like there should be more...it was very good :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »