Reviews for Give Her Some Credit
Sarahkala444 chapter 40 . 5/4
I love this story! I read it all in two days! Now I'm going to go read the sequel!
Pathatlon chapter 23 . 3/10
Bella is such a pushover, that she decides to stay in the climate that hurts her, jsut so she can whine some more. Sure, stay with your "family". She could easily leave Nessie with them, and then go home, but no, she wants to re-aquant herself with them. That totally makes sense. What a stupid pushover bitch.
Pathatlon chapter 22 . 3/10
"There is no way I was winning this arguement". Bella is her mother, if she says no, it means no.
Pathatlon chapter 18 . 3/10
Bella needs to sit Reneesme down and tell her that she and Edward won't be a family (at least as things stands now). Seriously, Bella is such a whiny btich. I HATE that Bella is always such a whiny bitch
Pathatlon chapter 17 . 3/10
Fgdrykgfopdghjio! FUCK! NO! Seriously, SHE is such a fucking pushover. Fucking God! Don't fucking go the the Cullens. URGHFUDK!
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 3/10
Before I read on, I just have to tell you my fears... I fear that Bella will be a whiny pushover that will accept them all back into her life right away. No consequences, nothing. Sure, she might say that she doesn't want Edward while she snogs him, but, come on... i hope I am mistaken. I hope she turns out to be more robust and self-reliant. I know they're mates, but screw that... I want him to suffer.
Pathatlon chapter 6 . 3/10
I'm reading onwards... But... I can't believe Bella involved Angela. There's no excuse. This baby is obviously supernatural and Angela WILL find out. This just seems liked a huuuuuge deal...
Izzy9901 chapter 16 . 3/7
Russet brown... Jacob?
kirsty chapter 15 . 2/24
this is so nice, it made me cry...
jk chapter 17 . 2/21
I expected a bigger response to Edward seeing bella again. Also to the daughter news. It bothers me that you would have renesme act like alice. Alice is the most annoying twilight character. It just makes me not like renessme. Omg my hair, Omg shopping! YAAAAAA seriously?
jk chapter 5 . 2/20
are you seriously doing that stupid shit where she CANT say his name? soooo fucking stupid.
jk chapter 4 . 2/20
its a good thing alice left bella that money cause she would be fucked without it..but I just cant buy it. alice knew she'd need all that but not why? YAAAA RIIIIIIGHT
corteznutterz1 chapter 32 . 1/23
amazing chapter!
nidszala chapter 39 . 12/31/2015
I love this story.
Its great.
TeganCappa chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I can already see what's going to happen... so disappointed. Edward/Bella might even be worse than Hermione/Ron. It's just disgusting.
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »