Reviews for Did I Just Say That?
LovelyAlice3452 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
John The Dude chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well played, my friend, well played. Done right, nice one shot. You spelling is correct, which is damn well hard to find on here. and again, my friend: well played.
HikariGaijin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
...Interesting. It's a bit too short for me, but you do have something here.
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was cute, i hope Rito really chose Lala over Haruna in the end haha :)
DavidStrife7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I've hardly written in my life after high school,but I've read quite a lot,and based on the latter I'd say that this could most certainly be stretched out into an entire short story book.

Perverted nature aside,To-Love-Ru is a great show which shows quite a lot of raw human emotion,especially La-La,who's exaggerations are just a simpler more direct way of showing her feelings,with Rito taking the more traditional route of writing where his feelings are very much kept to himself,albeit the occasional monologue/hearing him talking to himself in his mind.

I think what you've done for the two characters is great considering such a short passage of what I'd consider something very Rito keeps his emotions hidden like most characters,it's nice to see him come out and even acknowledge his own thoughts and feelings during the passage.

Have you ever thought of writing a longer version?

I'd seriously consider it,I am at least :P

Like I said,considering it's so short and achieves so much,I think it's great.
Omega Overlord chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was so sweet. :)
kogalover0809 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh Wow! I thought it was so cute. I really did love it. Expecially the end. You should make more of these.
Ahzruel chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
don't think that Rito would actually say that to Lala...especially without stuttering

Anyway, i liked your story, i just didn't quite feel the love that's supposed to be in there
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 8/22/2009