Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/25
Very definitely enjoyed the story. Your idea of having Bella dream of her time as a vampire while she was in a coma was imaginative and creative. It gave her a perspective she needed before actually becoming what she dreamed about. Thanks for writing.
irishnlove2shop chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Yet another great story!
Ashwinnie chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Awesome job! Write more!
LAB1 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Two versions of the same story, but so very different! I'm beginning to think the first was a dream so you could write the second! Very good story! Loved it!
JET20 chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
I have read all four stories, including the short stories and I am complete. Thanks for the lovely stories, can you recommend any of your other stories...I am reading Worth the Burn now but would like to read more of your work.
84gemstone chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Can I cry now it's over? You could keep going so we all seethe world with them?
84gemstone chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I'm sad cause I've just seen I only have 1 chapter left :(
84gemstone chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
I feel so bad for Emmett. Can I hug him better?
84gemstone chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Will her power grow? I'm with Edward and Jasper, what's a wolf now and then lol
84gemstone chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
The only thing to make that chapter would be it being jake lol. Would it not be best for Jasper to train Bella? Happy Halloween. :)
84gemstone chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Did you just say NOT human? Maybe it's Jake? (one can hope) again I love the A/N at the end. Sorry Alice won't hand it over lol
84gemstone chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Lol I loved the A/N at the start. You are far to young to die as a pancake :)
84gemstone chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
As if we wouldn't love the story :) you are great
84gemstone chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Best line so far has to be "It's going to be a long eternity with you and Alice. Amazing. But long."

Is it just me or is this line HOT? "I will make you mine completely and for eternity, Isabella."

We have an advert for a credit card here and this just reminded me of it. Sexy husband? Check. Loving family? Huge check. The opportunity to live this way forever …Priceless!
84gemstone chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Edward just couldn't wait anymore and made you write it.