Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
hippie starr chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Oh, I'd love it if you decided to continue "Worth the Burn"! I loved that story.

As for this one... I'm so glad E&B were able to talk through their issues. It's so hard when your super hero turns out to be just a regular man. I think they'll grow and be stronger for it though. I'm with Edward though, and think it's rather funny that her choice animal turns out to be a wolf. Irony, delicious irony.
OliviaJane chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
My pick me up of the weekend. I know I can always count on you. Great chapter. :)
sarahmariehudak chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
great chapter.

and i may take you up on that contest ;]
joayla chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
that was a fantastic chapter ! thank you for carrying on with worth the burn i loved it ( if you have not read it why not) i am gutted i cant help two neglected kids oh an a hubby! i think its a wonderfull idea what you are doing! keep up the good work !
Walker77 chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
that was nice, what a feel good chapter, when they talk and air out waht needed to be said.

i am glad jasper said no to training her, thats edwards job
latuacantante4him chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
I love what Jasper and Alice had to say to them. Edward and Bella need to ask for help. They are both so stubborn and independent.

I love your idea for your other story. :)
Eternally Addicted chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
This was a really good chapter. I was glad that Jasper told Bella no, even though I completely understand why she asked him. Alice helped Edward see what he needed to and now that Bella and Edward have talked about things I am sure it will help them get through all the ups and downs they are still to face with her training. They now have a better understanding of what the other one was feeling and why they reacted they way they did. I am certain that there will still be some mistakes made by both of them, but if they can remember to always talk about it and to let the rest of the family help I am sure they will get through it all. They have a love like no other and that will definitely help see them through the ups and the downs not matter what they are. Can't wait for next Saturday. Oh and you'll be hearing from me about the Worth The Burn contest.
TheLadyKT chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
I think J&A are smart. She needs to use E as her primary "person" with the family to support them both.
edwardfreakincullen chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Love this chapter!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
great chapter!
joayla chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
i loved this and i think you are right jasper needs to train her Edward loves her too much and is blinded by this. Emmett cant stay serious for long enough i am surprised he finished his own training.

i also think it is nice that the can bond together like brother and sister, he was always so distant. i think bella would relate to Jasper being an outsider!

oh and i love jasper !

cant wait for the next chapter !
xcoffesionsandtwilightismex chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)) love it :)) lol x
shi hime chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Hmm... Bella is kind of annoying right about this chapter. I understand that she is painstakingly trying to over come her instinct but well it kinds of make me feel bad for Edward. I still like this chapter and hope to read more in the coming few days...hehe
MasenCullen chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Nice. She asks the emo one to train her. I think this is very wise on her part... I just wonder if Edward's ego can handle the blow? ::shakes head:: Emmett... well... yeah. He's gonna get a grade A ass whoppin' and I can't wait to see and hear his reaction when a girl beats him at his own game. LOL
BlindingFirefly chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Okay, so I think this is one of my very favorite lemons of yours, and that is truly saying something, 'cause you've written some doozies. Well done! I'm glad I'm finally catching up!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »