Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
neoearthqueen30 chapter 13 . 11/14/2009
great chapter! Poor Emmett!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 13 . 11/14/2009
This is great. I loved Emmett's butt kicking. I hope you have a great birthday and fun with your family. Hope New Moon is as great as you'd like.

George
PinkPixie90 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
wow...that was so beautiful...I loved Charlie's thoughts on Bella's wedding...they reflected on what fathers mostly go through...umm I felt sad for Jacob...I thought Bella was a bit harsh on him...but loved the chapter and the song choice was perfect!
PinkPixie90 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Rosalie stunned me in this chapter...it was a perfect chapter as always...my highlight of the chapter, "“Just think of Bella and the fact that you’ll be marrying her tomorrow night,” Emmett suggested. “That always puts a goofy ass smile on your face.”" had me laughin out loud...
PinkPixie90 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Aw...this chapter was so cute!

Their morning playfulness was adorable...

This line was the highlight of this chapter for me, "“My silly vampire. You are him. No, I take that back. You’re better than him. He could only love me in the ways that I could imagine. But you, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen … You love me with your whole heart and soul." The line is full of love they both have for each other. Loved this chapter!
PinkPixie90 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh my gosh!

this chapter was so beautiful and sweet! I loved it!

Bella has matured so much! And Edward...sigh...he is perfect!

haha...anyways his comment to Alice made me laugh so much for some weird reason, "“Don’t be jealous, Ali,” Edward said as he wrapped a blanket tightly around me. “Green is not your most flattering color..." haha
Jexena chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
BPOV

Have I said lately how much I love Jasper. I am sure that he doesn’t know all the things she is feeling as they are all so jumbled. But he has been around enough newborns to know that she is not exactly asking this from the right frame of mind. Well, I must say that I was wrong about her reasoning. Only slightly though I think. I am glad that Jasper was able to get certain things through her thick skull. She is still new to all of this and she has a lot to learn. There are certain things that will be best learned by other members of the family, but this has to be done by Edward. There is no getting around it. He has to be the one to teach her for her and for him. Just as Jasper said, it is best for the family and will work out in the end. I wonder if anyone will let her know, or if anyone else knows, just how much of a struggle she put up. I hope this little talk with Jasper will help her to really think about how she sees Edward after what happened earlier in the day.

EPOV

I knew this was going to happen. She is switching the roles for them and it might just hurt things down the line. Not to say that he didn’t always have self-esteem issues when it came to Bella. But he was always able to keep them hidden. She helped to turn him into a seventeen year old again. Now she is making him doubt everything. I hope she realizes this. And it would have only gotten worse if Jasper had agreed to train her. Bella never did realize her power over him. She will have to learn fast now before she completely destroys Edward. Alice cannot fault him for his thoughts. She wanted him to be honest and that is exactly what he was. He told her the complete truth and he really didn’t have to. He could have just left it at the ‘yes and no’. I am glad that Bella went looking for Edward to apologize. That shows a maturity that I am sure Emmett can’t claim to have. But her actions were still not of the normal Bella and they will all have to learn and adapt to make sure things like that never happen again. I am really glad that Alice was able to help Edward but I am even more happy that Bella and Edward were able to come to terms with what happened and the fact that they are both different and that has to be taken into all decisions. I am also glad that Bella officially apologized to Edward for her hurtfulness. I like that they were able to come up with ways to help this all not happen again. I am just really glad that it was worked out and they both know that there has to be changes made in order to move forward. And they are both willing to make said changes. I also like that they stayed in the room and just had a relaxing night like they both really needed. I really hope that you put Emmett’s ass kicking in the next chapter. He really does need to know that you just don’t do or say certain things no matter how long ago something happened.

(FYI: I just want you to know that these reviews could have been much longer but I was trying to just get it all read through my tears over all their hurt and misconceptions of the other. I hate when they think so little of themselves or each other.)
Jexena chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
EPOV

Wow, she can have a short temper too. That was a snap back worthy of myself. That must make things interesting at home. Bella is such a little shit. I hope that Edward does beat her though. It is really his only claim to fame. Other than moodiest and most worried. But both of those have now been taken by the newborn Bella, the poor boy needs to keep something, doesn’t he. Well that is good to hear. I am glad that there probably will not be and Volturi interference in this portion of the story. I am glad that he is able to process it all and see that there is way more to be happy about then to be worried. It will all get better and easier in time. That was very mean of Emmett and he will deserve anything he gets for it. I hope Esme yelled at him just as much as she yelled at Bella. I am sure she said something to the fact that Bella should have known better. But really, no one has Edward’s control to not react to Emmett. And that just got really bad really fast. I hope she can be stopped before she does anything bad. I realize that Edward is very masochistic, but that is just spiteful what Rosalie is telling him to do. And Edward will do it. Because he has never been in this situation before and he will take her advice at the moment because it is a position she has been in. This is unfair and has the potential to do more harm for both Edward and Bella. Not really to their relationship, I don’t think, but to their psyches. The family needs to stop letting Rosalie get away with her bitchy ways. It really annoys me. It was not his fault. Yes he should have thought before to have backup. But he wanted a private moment with Bella. He should not be punished for that, neither should she, but he did everything in his power to stop her and she kicked him in the face. There is no way that she should be able to get away with hurting him more over it. They keep saying that she will be a different person when this is all over. Well, she needs to get over her aversion to wolves. She chose the vampires and this is part of that choice. Get over it and move on with your life. You don’t choose what you like most so they all have to make do with the fact that it may not be something that they can get often. Bella will just have to grow up and MOVE ON!

BPOV

These are the things I really hate about Bella. Jacob was a stupid arrogant child. The others were just soldiers. They did what they were told when told. That is really no way to live either. But she cannot associate all the wolves with the WEREwolves. It is not possible and it will only hurt the ones she loves. Namely Edward. This has to do something to his masochistic side. When she freaks about them not hunting wolves it must make him think, even for a brief second, that she chose wrong for herself. Why can the family not see that? When will Bella? This is hurtful and stupid. Girl, you can rage in your mind all you want but you better shut up and give him a chance to tell you what really happened. They tried to tell you that this would all be hard. You were just as cocky as Edward with the fact that you obviously didn’t press for anyone to go along this morning. He tried his absolute best and you were just too strong. You had better calm yourself before you put a rift were one shouldn’t be. You need to stop jumping to conclusions. You always had that as a human. You have the time now to be patient and learn the truth. You need to stop right there before you really put your foot in it, along with your entire leg! I notice that he said that she didn’t want to destroy the room or the house. She has him so out of sorts that he would gladly let her tear him to shreds if it would make her feel better. But then she would be alone and it would be her own fault. Well, hers and Rosalie’s. So I hope they would be hap with their doings. That is so not fair. Tanya was someone that had a crush on him. He cannot help that any more than Bella could help Mike Newton. That was a low blow and I only home that Edward did not hear it. Bella is really pissing me off. She is be uncontrollably, purposefully, hurtful to Edward. She knows down inside that none of that is true. She is just reeling from the effects of the bloodlust. It is the one thing above all the rest that he did not want her to have to deal with. She knows that. She needs to stop just reacting and start trying to calm herself enough that she knows what she is saying and doing to Edward. Because I cannot say at the moment that I feel bad for how bad she will feel when she realizes what she is doing and saying. But I know I will feel bad because I know that they belong together and they are only actually happy together. BELLA! You are such a stubborn idiot. You need to stop assuming that you know what others are thinking or feeling. Those are not your powers and they will never be if you don’t learn to calm yourself and think in the possible. It is not possible for Edward to want to be away from you. It doesn’t matter how childish he thinks you are acting, not to say that he thinks that, but you have to know that no matter what happens he always wants to hold you. You really are an aggravating newborn. You are hurtful and childish in your stubbornness. I really hope that goes away soon as you are hurting Edward way more than your feelings are being hurt by your assumed knowledge. I can think of a part of the coma dream that this is reminding me of, the stupid car! I am glad that you are finally realizing that he does have limitations. He has always tried to point that out to you but you were never willing to accept that possibility. This is the outcome of you not actually hearing Edward for a change. Please use that knowledge wisely because you are hurting him tremendously right now. But, I am sure, thanks to Rosalie and her great idea he will sit back and take it all masochistically as he thinks he deserves. That was very wrong of Emmett and he should have known to never do something like that. He will probably learn tomorrow though. If he doesn’t run for it tonight that is. I can see on one hand why she would ask that. But on the other I know that she is still angry and she is not asking for the same reason she should be. She isn’t asking to help Edward to not have to go through the pain of having to watch her be hit until she can do it all on her own. She is doing it because she now thinks that Edward can’t. That is not fair to him. Especially since she is just coming up with this and not even saying anything to Edward first. She needs to stop getting mad at Edward since she is doing all the same things she gets mad at him for doing.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
This is fantastic. I'm so glad for a sweet lovey chapter. Just what I needed. I can't wait for next Saturday.

George
Sunnie79 chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
I loved this chapter...

Jasper is so right on with his logic as to why Edward is the perfect person for her training. It may not seem like it now, with Bella all over the place emotionally, but in the long run, I foresee it only bringing her and Edward closer and more open with each other.

Great job!
MasenCullen chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
WOW! I dunno what to say. I was expecting Jasper to say yes, but I'm happy that he said no. It just makes sense you know. And Alice... what she says and does for Edward. I loved it. Edward and Bella are going to learn a lot from the other couples me thinks. And while their learning mistakes will be made, but that's okay. It'll only make them stronger.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
this chapter was very good! cant wait for the next one!
Suzie092290 chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
You never cease to amaze me with your writing. LOVE it! GREAT job! ! !
glo4twilight chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
i'm glad you said in your a/n in the beginning of the chapter cos it helped me 'try' to understand better and not get as pissed off with her as could've! anyways i'm happy things are sorted and she can just get on with the job of training and controlling everything! I will now be awaiting the next chapter with great anticipation!
BellalovesJacob chapter 12 . 11/7/2009