Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
84gemstone chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Edward just couldn't wait anymore and made you write it.
84gemstone chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Weddings always make me cry.

You know I'm still waiting for Sharkward?
84gemstone chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
So perfect (I may have cried a little, don't feel bad it's all good)
84gemstone chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Lmao I loved this chapter. Carefree Edward is fun :)
84gemstone chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Lol no no jail just yet.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hello again, I'm back as you can see. :)
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I can understand your choices in this story but I must say I always prefer a different and not so average Bella, so I would like it more if she wasn't so much of a common newborn.
XoX- Maaji-Emaree -XoX chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
this should so have a sequel
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
Yeah, this was nice. I was kinda disappointed the way it ended before, only because I didn't get to know what happened after. LOL! Yeah, it was just a dream, but what happens now...ya know? So thanks for letting me know! I really enjoyed it!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
This is a good chapter! Web cams are a wonderful thing sometimes. LOL! Irina got on my nerves a bit though.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Poor Emmett...I almost felt sorry for him...almost. The idiot deserved it and had it coming. LOL! A little disappointed about the lion hunting though and the talk. There still should have been pouncing involved.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I really hope Bella kicks Emmett's ass for that! The idiot! Jasper and Alice are wise indeed!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
I think Bella is totally justified in her actions. Edward was just too calm and non-committal.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Poor doorknobs! LOL! The training is fun, especially Emmett being knocked on his ass! Priceless. Few missing words, almost as though you typed right past them. LOL!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Again with the toothache! LOL! Loved it, of course. There were a few mistakes with switching words, but other than that, it was priceless!
417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »