Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
oxsvcullenox555 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
im so happy u did this!

so are u sure it isnt a dream this time? lol

cant wait for an update!
EC4me chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I loved those stories so I'm really happy to be reading more! Excellent so far!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'm so glad to be reading something more from you. It's amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

George
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Enjoyed it. So, we are going to get to see what her life as a vamp is really like? Looking forward to it.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
yes! i've been waiting for a new story from you. this is wonderful, thank you.
fleckpuppy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
great story! ]
bells18 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw. great chapter. i like it a lot. i love the joke about Emmett's stomach, I've thought of the same thing myself. i can't wait for more! please update soon! :)
sarahmariehudak chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ahh! i really like this. beautiful!

and i totally understand the whole personal works thing. i'm doing it myself. :] good luck with it all! you're a fabulous writer.
Jexena chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OMG! I am so glad that you finally posted this … Here we go …

BPOV

It was a wonderful dream though. It is good that she is seeing it that way now. She could be completely disappointed and believe that nothing could live up to that fantasy. But that is not her and she will use the information she has to make things good for all those involved. Rosalie has to get over herself already. She needs to learn to grow up. I am so glad that Edward is easing up it will make it easier for once she is turned. I think it is hilarious that Alice is the one fretting now. She needs to chill out. Obviously everything happens in its own time when Bella is concerned. They should all know that by now. Aw, but Edward Loves Bella Day is marked on all the calendars already. LOL Leave it to Alice to completely ruin the moment. It is only cheesy if Bella thinks so. And she thinks it is sweet and romantic so Alice needs to be quiet and stop ruining their magic. (OMG! Side note. I told a girl at work the other day that green was not her color and she looked down at her black uniform and said that she wasn’t wearing green. It was so awesome.) Man, I really liked that house. Can’t wait to see what the new house looks like. Hasn’t Rosalie learned yet not to meddle in Edward and Bella’s life together. She says she does things for good but I think she is just too bitter to care about others feelings. She need therapy badly. That is so sweet that he wants to do everything with her. I love Edward. You cannot blame the man really, this whole thing has been new to him. All the mistakes and misunderstandings. He is questioning himself as much as she is herself. But it will be fine. I really liked her little speech to him. That was very truthful and to the point. She really has matured and is showing it. He doesn’t have to be able to read her mind sometimes. I am sure that it was obvious from the way she was looking at the back yard what she was thinking.

That was absolutely amazing.
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
And so it continues... I'm really excited to see what happens next in this story. I absolutely loved the trilogy so I have no doubt this will be great too.

Great chapter!
jaxcharmed chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ah I love the way you are able to protray your sceneary. You create a beautiful vision.

Can't wait to read more.

Wonderful start to the story. Keep up the great writing.
XxCocoLovexX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
AGH! I am so glad you are back with something new!

lol

I loved the ending of the last one and im glad you are to continue it!

Update soon!