Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
saphira341 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I LOVE this story already and I am

So So So glad you are writing more for this

series it is an absolute favorite of mine

I can't wait to read the rest !
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Holy cow! I might have squealed and did a little happy dance when I saw this in my inbox. This was totally unexpected and I'm pleasantly surprised. I have The Fairytale Continues, My First Year as a Cullen and Year Two of Forever in my favorite reads so... I'm hoping to add this one to the list. ::smiles::

Absolutely fabulous. I'm just hoping that you take me much further than 6 chapters in this story, but hell... I'll take whatever you can give me. Welcome back bb.
monomo chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aww! yay! you're back! I was just wondering the other day if you were going to be writing anything again!

I cant wait to read more of this!
RobotDreamz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i love it! :D
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this chapter was sweet! cant wait for the next chapter!
BellalovesJacob chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'm so glad that you are writing again... I always enjoy your stories... You are a great writer.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Yeah they are back! I can't wait for more!
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hey so good to have you back. Of course this is awesome as usual. Can't wait to hear about the wedding. The snow and all will make it so beautiful. I still have the link you sent me for your original work and I promise one of these days I will get to reading it. I would have sooner,but I finally pushed my fear aside and have my own fanfic story going. Never dreamed of how much work it is. Makes me appreciate, you and Bronze and some others all that much more. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
MB! You have no idea how excited I am to see this!

Thank you for posting it. I've missed your writing so much - I can't wait to keep up with this. Hope you and your novel are doing well.

-B
tahelovi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
The first chapter was great & I look forwardto your future chapters.
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'm glad your writing again. I love it and I can't wait for more!
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Yay! I've missed your work! 3

Can't wait for an update!
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
So happy you r back and I can't wIt to see where u take this one
SlytherinSnapeSnake chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, a nice sweet and fluffy chapter.

And it's nice to hear from you again! I've been missing your work but I hope that you are doing well with your own characters. You deserve sucsess.

Hope to have another chapter soon!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Yay! a new story, and even bigger cheers that it's part of The Fairytale Continues Series. I know you said short, but it's still awesome. :)

I love the roll reversal with Alice and Edward.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »