Reviews for Reality is Sweeter
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Love the greenhouse in the living room...awesome idea! Poor Edward! I feel so sorry for him at times!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Holy shit! I really didn't think he would go through with it! Excellent! Never, EVER though of space heaters! LOL!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Awwwww! I'm getting a toothache, this chapter was that sweet! Loved it!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Awww..see, now that was perfect! Loved the Charlie moments! I do love Edward's POV!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
ROLFLMAO! Thanks for the laugh! I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for though!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Oh my. Poor Edward! LOL! It is so nice to see him looking forward to the future. Renee was a nice surprise too.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Can you believe that I just found this? *eyeroll* I'm so stupid sometimes...I was finally able to get a netbook and was trying to find all my favorite stories. I remembered your name and found this. Now, I can catch up. Forgive for being stupid and not paying any attention to my email alerts.

This chapter is really sweet. I like Edward being so laid back and find it funny that Alice is the anal one! Rose seems to be trying at least.
tds88 chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Once again I'm in awe of your writing and just how much I love this story. It was so much fun to read. I only wish there was more. Its going to be hard to get into another story now...but I'll probably find a way, haha.
laurieglory chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
I have to admit when I was reading this series I was pretty disappointed in how weak and dependent you made Bella seem and how quickly you glossed over her change but after reading "Reality is Sweeter" I realize that is was almost as if even though it was a dream, Bella was still seeing herself as human which is why she was not as strong or durable as the Cullen's. This story evened it all out and gave us a wonderful glimpse into her and Edwards future and showing Bella to be as bad-ass as we know her to be. Thank-you so much for the amazing story and wonderful journey. I read all of this series in 3 days! Your a fabulous writer! Keep it up :)
aylin cullen-hale chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
I would like to give me permission to publish Our little man in Spanish in fanfiction and

please i would love to read it in Spanish because it is very nice and if you give me permission to send a message to this email ... bye
shamito chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
wonderful, beautiful story...just love the twists in the story! what a way to end it! thank you for sharing this story with us...the journey was worth it!
Cottencandy26 chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
I'm speechless this was a wonderful series I'm awestruck a this story like I don't know what to say it was awesome great good just aww and thanks for not making tayna a female dog I'm sure she could be nice if she tried hah

Cottoncnandy26