Reviews for Love leads to, violence?
gurdianofearth chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Kyaaa!
I wish there could be an OVA about these two!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great! That was very good! I'd love to see a picture of the kiss (if there was a fan made one)
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I like this excellent work.
Yabumi chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I thought that Toyama was expelled along with Iwase by the end of Bamboo Blade? Not that it matters so much, since this is fanfiction we're talking about.

It was pleasant how you weaved the circumstances presented in the original to fit the ending you wanted, even if other people are complaining that it's OOC (which I noticed too, but whatever). With a character like Toyama, the story would be really long-drawn, so I guess it's not something that we, the audience, can fully expect from someone who also has a life and whatnot.

This is one of the pairs that I felt could have happened if the Bamboo Blade story were extended. It was only hinted very slightly though that he held Kirino in a higher regard than most others. So now the question remains, would you make another? Yeah, that's my little hope since I'm a little hooked onto Bamboo Blade still.
AnimaVivo chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Cute story but charcaters are kinda OOC. Well done none the less :-)
I'm-amazing-deal-with-it chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
It's really cute...I luv it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I don't know. Pairing is actually interesting, however... Toyama is kinda OoC here. He's rather stubborn, to much for his own good. Then again, I am not as far along as his little sis apearing...