Reviews for Nightmares Are A Part Of Life
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Nice! Wow I'm so glad to know the story now! Thanks for sharing! .
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like this! Cute!
magnipisika16 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Congrats, it's great. A bit sad, but great _
Higanbana.4 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
How... extremely depressing. I'm so glad you updated though, I didn't think you would :) BTW, Happy New Years.

cheers,

-Higanbana
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
nice if you continued it :)
orangesky3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hehehe...this story seems very promising desu! *nose twitches like a puppy's* (:3)

Hmm...ColloLal desuka? I like that pairing, and I truly look forward to more of this story! Lol, Lal's talk to the newbies was just awesome. But then again, that's just her, I guess...?

Err...ganbatte kudasai, desu! :)
xMoonRainx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Nice chapter! Great description and the story plot.

Okay, to be on the positive side:

How about delete this story and create another one with the same plot and everything?

Because, it's hard for people to review and people are getting confused. (including I)

Sorry, didn't mean to be demanding or anything _" Just stating something.

Looking forward to an update Woopa-san! :)
TunaSFX chapter 23 . 12/14/2010
I think you should Delete the chapters.
fairytailloverotaku chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
took you time to realize joke XDD don't get me wrong..I don't hate you! of course not I love you.. all of the otakus! but I kinda stopped reading this story when you added OCs and other characters which made it out of the story so yah... I'd LOVE it if you delete the chapters that aren't related to cololal XD... so when you delete the other chapters, please continue it! I'd be supporting you all the way through! OwO

ciao ciao :DDD
Kuronekochii chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
hey you forgot the kora behind each of colonello's speech. i vote for mukuro X chrome!
xDarkTempest chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
technically speaking, you can't get hit by thunder, only lightning. also, if a person received 50electric shocks with enough voltage, they would die. if u trained 17 hours a day, you would die from exhaustion if long enough. add a little more details please. all in all, good. but the millefiore hasn't been formed yet , yet u me ntioned byakuran. that's in 10 years.

-Troy
xDarkTempest chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
instead of Sakura assuming mammons name should be viper, you should have it be something Funny. knowing that mammon should be called viper is a bit too coincidental... good story though :)

-Troy
Anonimous chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
wow awesome chapter i hope the next one comes soon!
loneconanwolf chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
ha ha surprising have u watched detective conan by any chance? cus the bit you said at the end is what heji and thingy say

baka

who are you calling a baka baka!

anyway loved this chappy and coloxlal rules

ive just noticed the lack of coloxlal fanfics hmmm mayby it takes time for colonello to heal from each beating he gets from lal in evey fanfic hmmm nah colo is indestructible! (obviously has not seen future ark) huh what future ark O.O tell m

goodbye
xxWishingStarxx chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
OMG Senna has so many phobia it's hilarious! I was laughing at the end bit I couldn't stop for a few seconds!