Reviews for Midnight
cheysma2000 chapter 26 . 4/19
Excellent story.
cheysma2000 chapter 23 . 4/19
I think they need time to be able to get used to being married or mated. I hate the family is splitting up but that is just temporarily. Awesome fic!
cheysma2000 chapter 21 . 4/19
I would hate being caught by a parent but at least they are married. I also love that you included Charlie.
cheysma2000 chapter 10 . 4/18
Damien didn't want to take no for an answer. He deserved a face break. Lol
cheysma2000 chapter 9 . 4/18
At least this time in high school they already know they are happy and love each other. Less drama! Loved this chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 8 . 4/18
Bella and Edward just had to get a little jealous, it's really something that happens.
cheysma2000 chapter 4 . 4/18
Great chapter showing the high school kids reactions to the happiness of Bella and Edward.
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 4/18
I like reading about the life they lead after BD.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 4/18
Just started reading this today and it looks like it going to be good.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Really cute! This is my perfect idea if how Twilight REALLY should have ended. Much as everyone loves Renesmee, I love all of the fluff and easiness of the way this story flows! Just how I pictured life after Twilight. Good writing! ;)
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
This was a good story... wish some questions where answered. How did she get changed, why? etc.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Ok, sorry to be a kill joy here. I like the premise of your story...it's just the follow through I have an issue with. If Edward punched him in the eye... I am sure it would have been swollen shut and he would have been excused from gym... let alone if Emmett kicked his ribs and they broke there is NO WAY he would have been able to run.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I thought you said in a previous chapter that Bella and Jasper wouldn't start school right away?
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
If the characters are still the same as they were in the origianal then Bella would have had a hissy fit over spending so much money and Rose would NEVER have let Bella live it down that she wanted a child. Plus you still haven't told us how Bella got changed? if this is only months after the honeymoon and Edward was not thrilled about changing her then how did it happen?
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I see you corrected the Seattle-Forks issue... :-)