Reviews for Dragon
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 4/16
love it

keep writing
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/28
Damn good thing Harry was a Dragon animagus or he'd have died long ago. As it said in the story, Hogwarts didn't do a thing to help him fight. The only two teachers who really helped were Remus Lupin and Barney Crouch as Mad Eye Moody. Albus Dumbledore never had any intention of training Harry. Harry was to be the sacrificial lamb to Voldemort. With all that is it any wonder thagt Harry went his own way to become an animagus? Had Dumbles actual told Harry about his inheritance, Harry likely would've left school and hired tutors in all subjects and the most highly skilled fighting tutors money could buy. But of course Dumbles couldn't have that. I'm going to check out your story site on your id page and see if any others appeal to me. This one was good and I liked the strong, smart and independent Harry Potter.
ani chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
i love this! it's nice to see someone give a reason why. it makes a hell of a lot more sense than some of them i've seen.

i wish i could be this descriptive!
Thyn chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Excellent.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
frickin' a. yes sir. loved it.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting...Will there be more?
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good job! LOVED the descriptions. Excellent fic.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story please post again soon!
Rikku-056 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Truthfully... creatures of fire, and its' cousin (magma), are some of the most combat-capable out there... In magic, few creatures match the sheer capacity for damage a dragon, or even the peaceful phoenix, is quite capable of.

In the element of earth, spears of stone and shields of the same are both offense and defense... at the same time, earths' cousin, poison, is capable in both destruction and containment.

In water, flash-floods and tsunamis provide the bulk of offensive maneuvers, culminating in the ever-devastating hurricane. In waters' cousin, ice, immense glaciers and unstoppable avalanches provide some of the potential found in earth (for defense) and fire (offense).

In wind, tornados and sandstorms combine attack and defense into singular devastating techniques.
Through wind, maneuvers such as thunderstorms, blizzards, waterspouts, and firestorms can be made... provided one can combine wind with the needed element(s).

But out of all elements... fire is the true meaning of both life and death, war and peace.
mythlover1349 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's not so much anti cliche as using a concept that has become a cliche in depth. Taking it beyond the cloche it has become
Great fic loved it
kookookarli chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
you know, in the way that you write it, it is more then fitting, and it makes so much more sense. Well anyways, in my opinion i think harry should have become a animagus, to me it would just peice many little loopholes together, but, nopew rowling likes it just the way it is...grr.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Loved the last line. :D

The perpective on the animagus form of a dragon was interesting. I somehow felt.. um. awed by it? Maybe more like, impressed.

And I never really thought about the significance of the first spellbook Harry picked up. Mostly put it down as the vengance of a child.
fallen chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
you succeded
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great story!

By the way, do you know of any longer story with the same pretense of the animagus form actually being RELEVANT?