Reviews for Beautiful Monster
BerylCoronet chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
are you seriously telling me this is the end... DE END? THE REAL REAL END? WHAT WHAT WHAT? REALLY? SERIOUS? OMG !
Pure con arroz chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Wow.
I didn't think that it was going to end that way.
Poor Ivan thouhg
He is probably going to jail :T
FireFox Vixen chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
LOVE!
TheRawrCreature chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
I am reading this in 2013 and yet this was published in 2009! Please pick this story back up! It was elaborate, beautiful, and sad.
I MUST see more.
kaya chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
you can't end it like this!
Nekoyaz chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Run Canada run! It's a trick!
unkown chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
OMG i really badly want to read the next you can get to the next part soon.
Nishiki-chan27 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
*tears up* Poor Feliks. I liked him. And poor Toris, too. He was always my favorite, even before I started reading/watching Hetalia. Then Ivan became my favorite. *laughs*

*history geek again* Hey, you're right. The Baltic States were joined after Russia's Gothic period though. So, I guess they're technically family, if you think about it in a step-family way. (like my family, for instance)

Nishiki-chan27 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Ah, high school. *coughs nervously* Totally get it. I should've taken German! All the cool people do! But, no, I opted for Chinese. IT'S FREAKING HARD (if you didn't already know). Thankfully, it makes Russian and Japanese easier to understand... double edged sword.

Good story despite occasional grammatical error. *sorry I'm so nit-picky*

Nishiki-chan27 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
*resists the urge to headdesk* You could've really used a beta to check for grammatical errors.. there were several... *sighs*

I'm admittedly confused? I bet it'll make sense later.

Ivan chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Yes, that's my real name.

Anyway, I'm so happy you updated! Can't wait til the next.
mudkiprox chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
oh dear, this cant end well
blind-alchemist chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Awesome update~ suspenseful and action-packed... you ended on a hell of a cliffhanger. I'm betting Ivan will hunt Yao down soon enough~ he's been portrayed as pretty much unstoppable.

I had expected Yao to finally warm up to Ivan and his spur of the moment escape was definitely a nice twist. Really enjoying this (sexy) thriller that keeps you guessing. Please, continue soon :)
simza chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Please update soon! This story is really good so far )
Revo-chan chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Poor Ravis...T-T I'm looking forward to the next chapter,please update soon~I miss this story~!