Reviews for Red and White
gooeystar83 chapter 12 . 8/19
yay, you updated! :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover is right I didn't know that I was being rude to you.i just hate when I think people abandon good stories .I love hitsukarin don't have to continue if you don't want to.
Kris Senju chapter 12 . 8/18
I liked the way this story going. I'm sorry about the reviewer I hope they didn't make you to mad. I love your writing and hope you continue.
EmberRoseTwisted chapter 12 . 8/18
Screw bad reviews. You are awesome and I appreciate your time that you put in. Hitsukarin is adorable, but not just fluff
Ability King KK chapter 12 . 8/17
Shuhei, you dun goofed. Should have known better than to agitate a bee.

When it comes to anonymous reviews, experience has taught me to just ignore and delete them from time to time. Most of the time they're just P.O.S. who like to talk smack and degrade, knowing that the author can't reply back.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 12 . 8/17
I think your being a bit mean at the end to people who do read for the fluff. The person who reviewed you was...blunt and it was an unnecessary comment but they could be young and not know they where being could just be tactless and didnt mean it that way or a number of other things. I love your writting style and im sure in your other fics the writting style shows so even if I haven't read a fic of yours , I can say their good just from the fics I have read.

Cute chapter! Love how nervous shirochan was and how Karin calmed him down .Lol he doesn't want to smell bad for ! Cute!
KingKagura chapter 11 . 1/26
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is really great!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
You ever gonna continue this? I willz die if you don't
MomoPeachFlower chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This is so cute! Poor Matsumoto though... Toshiro could have just said that he couldn't say
Smudgster chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
please continue this ! im a loven it. im guessing he will do not normal stuff to Karin and she will get mad at him (probaby punch him). but thats my guess...
Kris Senju chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Aww please keep writing its getting good.
Kris Senju chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Damn.
Kris Senju chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
God hes stubborn but thats the adorable part of him.
Kris Senju chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Aww... he really thinks of her as a mom even though he won't admit.
Kris Senju chapter 7 . 6/19/2015