Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 12/8
It was a wonderful story. I laughed so much while reading it. I loved the characters and how dev/angel reacted during different situations. It was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of reading this story.
girlygirl0706 chapter 2 . 8/26
Couldn't hold it in...I laughed out loud.
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 8/26
Trying not to laugh out loud...got people around me and don't want them to think I'm crazy, but damn just reading Bella going off on Edward with a umbrella is all kinds of funny.
brebre99 chapter 26 . 5/4
Amazing
ManiacTwihard chapter 26 . 3/23
OMG! I can not stop laughing! His story is very good! A Bella crazy and very smart and Edward as crazy as she and horny was demics! Congratulations!
PAT2024 chapter 25 . 2/28
Ahaha, this one was so different from your other very emotional stories. It was so fun and light, exactly what I needed. Thank you for sharing this crazy moments with us. Lol. You are so talented.
debslmac chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
:) loved this story
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Great story! ! !
Guest chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
This story had me constantly end up in fits of laughter. And since I am sick fits of coughing followed the laughter. Overall I really enjoyed it.
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 8/7/2015
I loved Nana. Emmett and his tooting little sweetie, what can I say...Magic!

This whole story was magic! I just loved these two, so much, especially this Bella. But of course Edward always has my heart. I just loved this Edward from the time he stole her purse till the end. I'm really gonna miss these two. I hope one day you'll do a pregnancy outtake! Thank you so much for writing. I'm bedridden and life really sucks right now, but you brought so much fun and love in my life and I really love ya for that.. God Bless luv, Anita️
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
So beautiful...
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
I love drunk Edward! He's so cute, honest and hilarious! He really loves her and she really loves him️
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
I wanna kill Emmett again. This time for letting Edward get smashed and talk trash to a reporter. I know those guys, especially Jacob, made him drink more. He had to tell everyone that she did all that to him! Feeling a little insecure again. He's is going to die for this!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
Awwww!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Omg! Poor Edward! He really leads with his feelings and I wonder if he will ever notice anything but her. God I hope not️
3,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »