Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 11/1
Great story! ! !
This story had me constantly end up in fits of laughter. And since I am sick fits of coughing followed the laughter. Overall I really enjoyed it.
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 8/7
I loved Nana. Emmett and his tooting little sweetie, what can I say...Magic!

This whole story was magic! I just loved these two, so much, especially this Bella. But of course Edward always has my heart. I just loved this Edward from the time he stole her purse till the end. I'm really gonna miss these two. I hope one day you'll do a pregnancy outtake! Thank you so much for writing. I'm bedridden and life really sucks right now, but you brought so much fun and love in my life and I really love ya for that.. God Bless luv, Anita️
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 8/7
So beautiful...
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 8/7
I love drunk Edward! He's so cute, honest and hilarious! He really loves her and she really loves him️
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 8/7
I wanna kill Emmett again. This time for letting Edward get smashed and talk trash to a reporter. I know those guys, especially Jacob, made him drink more. He had to tell everyone that she did all that to him! Feeling a little insecure again. He's is going to die for this!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 8/6
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 8/6
Omg! Poor Edward! He really leads with his feelings and I wonder if he will ever notice anything but her. God I hope not️
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 8/6
Poor sweet, kind Edward he had a crazy couple of days, huh? I'm glad they care about each other. Did Edward just finish college? Is he working yet? Just curious, I may have forgotten his background. I read at night, real late at night through 6 am, so I forget sometimes. I truly love, love this crazy story. Thx so much!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 8/6
You are such an amazing writer luv!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 8/6
Poor Rose and I don't mean giving birth on a table, I mean being married to Emmett! Poor Bella, not getting much help, and who is coming to get her for work? Poor Edward, he might be scarred for life, not from the birth of a baby in the room, but for the condom remark around Charlie. I like Charlie being a hottie buy the way!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/6
This story is too much! So funny and hot!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/6
Oh Shit! I am remembering something happening to me and my then boyfriend now husband of many, many years. Yes we got caught and my mom said "Don't jump the gun!" So embarrassing!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 8/6
So funny!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/6
I can't stop laughing over this madness!
3,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »