Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
Why does Edward always have to be the tool, or the one to hurt her, or be jealous of her? Can't she be jealous for once. Your making this Edward like he's a 12 year old. I can't read another chapter of him apologizing. :-(
Jean Driver chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
Cutest story I have read in forever! Thank you for brightening my day! Keep it up please! You have a real talent for writing!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 26 . 8/10/2017
I really enjoyed reading these story.
cbzoo chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
good job
cbzoo chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
lol
xJillx chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
well Emmett has a Spidey sense? too funny xD
and Edward and Bella are together - he couldn't do it any better a really hot, nice and intelligent girl

xJillx chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Bella is awesome :D
the Chapters are great :P
Edward will meet Charlie, that's to good to be true

xJillx chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
I knew it was Bella...
Edward is such a lucky one :D
I want to meet Charlie! now! I am sure he would be happy about his daughter in a cell with a leather outfit :D

xJillx chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
and again :D

Bree seems to be really ... nice xD
emmett is such a pussy I really can't believe it ...
nice chap!

xJillx chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
It's me :D

well I am so curios what the plan is!
I really wonder how charlie is, what kind of person :D

xJillx chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Hello again :P

Handcuffs sounds great ;D well now Alice know what happend I really thing it'll be funny as hell :D except for Emmett and Jasper
& Bella is really awesome with her brick ...:D

xJillx chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Well hello :D

just started an I really feel a little bit sorry for Edward but yeah ... he's still an idiot doing this
at least he got kicked his ass - go Bella! xD
nice chapter!

Greets
fanfictionalcolic chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
I read this story again and enjoy it as much as the first time
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
Such a great story. Carrying a brick in your handbag is really funny. Attacking a purse snatcher is scary but turned out funny.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
It was a wonderful story. I laughed so much while reading it. I loved the characters and how dev/angel reacted during different situations. It was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of reading this story.
3,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »