Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
7 Ace chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Jacob and Edward, friends? That's cool! lol Emmett's funny! LOL I hate that lecture. What was the other dare? HAHA they go to the same school LOL. It's funny when he describes her, it sounds like he's drooling LOL. HAHA Jasper was right, he really was humming his own theme song! He'd get his ass kicked if Mommy found out LOL. I love these two when they interact LOL. Poor Eddie...LOL... he got his ass kicked by a hot chick! WHAT'S THE OTHER DARE? LOL praying? Just a little desperate... wow..OMFG! That would have been F***ing hilarious! HAHA his blind date! I LOVE This! HAHA that's hilarious. She's willing to kick Emmett's ass! lol. OMG! handcuffs and who?
7 Ace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
LOL Edward's going to get into trouble! HAHA I hope Bella gets pissed! HAHA he welded them shut? OMG! lol. I'd love to see Edward in all pink! LOL. OMG what was the other dare? LMAO! I can't wait to see Alice flip on them! ROLF! That was hilarious!
Kelly J chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
i LOVE outspoken, loud, and crazy blunt grandmas! they are my favorite! hilarious!
Kelly J chapter 25 . 12/10/2011
i absolutely loved this story! sorry i didnt review sooner but i just had to finish it! it was so so so funny and incredibly sweet! i really enjoyed reading this story! i loved that bella was so badass but sensitive at the same time! that can be really difficult to portray, and you did that really well! and i loved how edward was shy and awkward and nerdy but at the same time confident! thats also hard to do! you have amazing skill as a writer and i really enjoyed how you played with the characters!
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
omg! that was funny
yeszcullen chapter 26 . 12/5/2011
Nice, and the last part with Emmett and Jasper was really funny! Congratulations on a very entertaining story, really liked it!
yeszcullen chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
This was a sweet, kinda, story! And I really liked it. You did a great job, I liked your writing! Congratulations!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
I like it!
bismarckfairy chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Loved the whole story. Very sexy and sweet. Thanks!
yeszcullen chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
Yeah, this was fun! :) Liked it.
yeszcullen chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
Nice... they got engaged! And Charlie was nicer than I thought :) Nice once.
yeszcullen chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
Why does Edward have to be so freaking cute and perfect! Loved this chapter...
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
aaww, I'd be just like Bella. Edward's such a cute drunk boy! Lol, but it was so fun.
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Uff, Edward's in big trouble, bigger than the one he had when screaming to Bella while rehearsing! Jasper's right, there'll be screaming, but not the kind Edward's looking forward to. Ha!
yeszcullen chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
yeah, well, he's a guy, after all. But what a guy! Great chapter, glad they worked out their issues nicely.
3,978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »