Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
blb1000 chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
This is certainly a different Charlie - though I have a hard time imagining him without the stash. And what's he doing just walking into her house unannounced?
blb1000 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
A sure sign of immaturity is a guy that calls them "boobies!" :P
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Very funny! The chapters are easy to read and move quickly.
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
Absolutely loved it! Fucking hilarious too... Angel & Dev cracked me up something fierce!
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Drunk Edward is so adorkable!
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Wow, definite change in the stories' mood... very somber at the end of this chap. Feel sorry for B that she has had to deal with people leaving her b/c they feel intimidated by her. I mean, don't get me wrong... seems there really isn't much Bella can't do... but you don't want her to be lonely on top of dealing with everything else she's got going on in her life! E will buck up, I'm sure of it!
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Agent Miller & Agent Coors... buwahahahahaha... funny shit there!

So more is being revealed about our impressive Bella...
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
The Devil and Angel's POVs are HILARIOUS!
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
OK, OK, SO IT IS WAY FUNNIER IN EPOV! Laughing so hard, I actually giggle-snorted... )
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
OH MAN! First chap in and already laughing my ass off! What is it about guys getting their asses beat that makes me laugh so hard? Ah well... too funny, and so needed on this Monday afternoon!
7 Ace chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
HAHA "I'm too pretty for jail." is this the same Charlie from the movies? LOL...HAHAHA Momma's boy! HAHA didn't know his truck was that important LOL. HAHA "chrome dick" LOL. ONLY 100 lol. OMG... Emmett's a dumbass! The mayor holding a sparkly dildo... OMG. I bet Edward's going to laugh his ass off. WOW. They're all pointing fingers, except Edward who was telling the truth. HAHA supposed to be watching out for him and he's making him do the stupidest shit LOL. "I'd taught him so well" wow... lol. Were his shoulders trembling from laughter? LOL voodoo or some freaky shit. HAHAHA handcuffed! HAHA momma's boy and witch doctor lol. LMAO bunk mates HAHA.
7 Ace chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
LOL Edward's in the gutter. OMG! That's hilarious... the way she got his attention. The little angel and devil thing is hilarious. Really? The Macarena? Wow... OMG! She yelled that out? Emmett can be such an ass! What's lojack? Oh... tracking device? LOL handcuffed for being morons! LOL. Emmett would end up as someone's bitch LOL... he's good at hiding it. A Harry Potter wallet? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? HAHA "Oh shit. My mother is going to kill me." HAHAHAHA. I can't wait to see what happens next LOL.
7 Ace chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Jacob and Edward, friends? That's cool! lol Emmett's funny! LOL I hate that lecture. What was the other dare? HAHA they go to the same school LOL. It's funny when he describes her, it sounds like he's drooling LOL. HAHA Jasper was right, he really was humming his own theme song! He'd get his ass kicked if Mommy found out LOL. I love these two when they interact LOL. Poor Eddie...LOL... he got his ass kicked by a hot chick! WHAT'S THE OTHER DARE? LOL praying? Just a little desperate... wow..OMFG! That would have been F***ing hilarious! HAHA his blind date! I LOVE This! HAHA that's hilarious. She's willing to kick Emmett's ass! lol. OMG! handcuffs and who?
7 Ace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
LOL Edward's going to get into trouble! HAHA I hope Bella gets pissed! HAHA he welded them shut? OMG! lol. I'd love to see Edward in all pink! LOL. OMG what was the other dare? LMAO! I can't wait to see Alice flip on them! ROLF! That was hilarious!
Kelly J chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
i LOVE outspoken, loud, and crazy blunt grandmas! they are my favorite! hilarious!
3,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »