Reviews for Edward Cullen: Purse Snatcher
SpunkRansom101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ok that was great, i was laughing like the whole time... looking forward to more
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh god..this was hilarious LOL. I cant wait for EPOV. That will just be..awesome. Poor baby wont know what hit him ;)
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This story should be interesting. Can't wait for next chapter. I want Edward's pov.

Stop starting new stories silly and finsih what you have...I miss them..
Cece86 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LOL

I think this will be epic xD

keep it coming!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hilarious start. Looking forward to more upcoming hijinks.
ishha chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Bahahahahhahahahaha! Oh man that was funny XD

More please!
SkyNic chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love Kambria's stuff. If this is half as good it will be worth the read. Great start.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hahahaha that's the best thing ever. I loved Bella's reaction. It really completely made the whole thing. The fact that she went after him was priceless. She didn't play the damsel in distess. No she went to go kick his ass! Haha that was great. I can;t wait to read more ]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Kamba chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Sounds like a fun story... I will be reading:)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was hysterically funny. I loved Bella Swan:Kidnapper and I think I'll love this one too.
lex04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hahaha its already funny lol but i wish it was more the 15 chapters... anywhoo... love it and hurry and post the next chapter
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I just added to this to my favorites..I LMFAO..Edward in a pink muscle shirt with his bronze hair so does not not match..YIKES...I would've loved to have seen that walking into a store..Too funny..go Bella..she got him in the balls and in the ass... Love it..this is going to be hilarious...
ny88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Really funny new story, cant wait to read more :D
bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
COME COME COME ON! THIS IS GREAT I LOVED BELLA SWAN:KIDNAPPER! SOMUCH SO THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
omg thats hilarious i... cnt...breath...

lol... omgee!