Reviews for Cake and the Rani
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Excellent. This fic d
Jimmy Collins chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Brilliant. And it had a 'classic Who' feel to it, as well. I've always loved the Third Doctor. There were better doctors, but he was entertaining none-the-less. I think I'm going to write myself a small diversion with this cake-fic prompt of yours. The only problem I have with it is that it is sometimes difficult to tell what's happening, as I never know what forms the TARDISes are in.

Regards,

J. Collins
HCBorn chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
This was well-written as well as laugh-out-loud hilarious- you did a great job balancing the two. The characters were spot-on and it was lovely seeing those older characters juxtaposed with the tenth Doctor. I really love how you managed to transform such a nutty challenge into a serious piece, and a good one it is, at that. Even the technobabble was enjoyable!
Aietradaea chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I enjoyed this fic! Very entertaining - good clean (or not, as the case might be) fun! Nice work! :)
timano chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
A delightful story! I loved the inter-Doctor dialogue, and the conflicts between the Rani and the Master (and Doctor and Doctor)-particularly Doctor 3. (I've always considered him my favorite.)

At LEAST 10 out of 10 stars. (I don't often find humor stories to be this well-done-but this one was very well-done. As are the cakes, I presume... ;-) )
Spoofmaster chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I love that you've turned such a completely cracktastic challenge into something that really stands up as a more serious story. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop until I'd gone through the whole thing.

I'm adding this to my C2, the Tin Dog.
sudipal chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Wonderful story- I laughed, I cried... well, I didn't cry, but I did laugh! A lot. I'm always glad to see more Classic characters, especially the Rani (I'm actually trying to work on a Rani story myself), and though I love John Simm, Delgado was a way better Master, and you've captured both of their (Rani and Master) personalities marvelously. I'm actually kinda wishing there was more Brigadier interaction, but perhaps that might've taken away from the story, so nevermind.
King Rat chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Good premise, great interaction for all of the Time Lords and the others, brilliant use of the New Series events in dealing with things, and a nice little wrap-up at the end. Kudos! (Tho what a granola/chocolate bar has to do with it, I'll never know.)