Reviews for Till' Death do they part
BarbieHale chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Haha! Jessica is so bloody thick i wished that fall she took knocked sense into her pitty it didnt oh well cant wait to read the rest! xx
krotoxo chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Awwww this story is too awesome to put on hiatus. :( But I understand, what with having a ton of stories to keep updating. Great Job, really entertaining and funny. Update when you can, please! :)
the-cereal-killer22 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
hmmm . . . how long now i wonder? hmmmmm . . .
ilovedobermans chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
This really is too funny; Jess and Mike trying to break them up? And each MARRY them? They have no clue what love is. LUST yes, but not love!
TWILIGHTnmECLIPSEbd911 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Heyy your a gr8 writer! plz update soon! mayb in edward or Bellas pov of chapter 2? :P thanks
EdwardsBedbreaker1 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
OMG! I luv it! Plz update soon! It's an amazing story! So hurry n update!
Ivy Kelley chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Mike and the extra long tampons for mom! Hahahahaha!
Ivy Kelley chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
There's more stories? I guess I need to go back and read your profile. I only see one posted here but there may be a "clue" listed there.
Ivy Kelley chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Mike listening to "Happy Days" is priceless! I could really see Mike acting like this! I have seen the real Michael Welch in action and he loves to do "Karaoke" (as he calls it)! It's actually quite commical really! Anyway, loved the chapter. On to the next!
Ivy Kelley chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Hahaha! Poor Jessica. Still trying to taking over "the world". On to the next chapter!
Ivy Kelley chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hello - I try to make it a point to read what my readers write so here I am. :) This is a refreshing change to all the angst I have been reading lately! This is exactly the way I see Jessica too! One big hot mess who is more of a danger to herself than to anyone else. I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope you keep up the momentum!
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
please update, this is REALLY GOOD and you haven't updated in almost 3 months
MsDelightfullyInsane chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I love this story. I like how Jessica is a total BITCH and Mike is just a lovesick puppy. i really hope you can update so i could read what happens in Forks and at college. So please update?

plz?
aurla0 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
OMG, JESSICA IS SUCH A B*TCH! I LOVE IT!
Twilightaddict4949 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009