Reviews for Bear Of My Dreams
MooSaidTheLiar chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is messed up.

And strangely endearing.

It would be very strange if the teddy (in real life) started talking. Poor traumatised Draco...

Oh well! Good one-shot!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
love
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that was cute! I love it
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I couldn't stop laughing!

It was HILARIOUS!

That gave whole knew meaning to kinky dreams!

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Selayne chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw, liked the end, so cute. n_n
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Haha ha aha ha ahahaha that was so cool!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Giggles. There are oodles of jokes that could go here, including Harry _in_ a teddy (Statesian slang for Naughty Lingerie, in case anyone doesn't know already).

But I'll let it go at just the one. This is so cute!
AriMax98 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
CRAP. That was cute. xD I want a Teddy Draco now, XD
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Funny and cute. Good job.
winky73 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
*giggles madly* Oh that was too much! I love it :D
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lol! Oh my god! That was hilarious and cute and... different. :P I love it. How on earth did you come up with that?
wednsdai chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
tehehe Harry's a pervy teddy bear. for some reason, that seems really cute! :D I loved it!
schimelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I actually laughed out loud when I read the summary for this story. I was like I have to read this. This was a great pick me up after a day of incredibly boring studying. I especially loved this line "Draco was hard. Hard from a plush bear talking dirty to him." It made me crack up. And the ending was so cute “Only cuddling, no more. Understood?” Aw Draco's just at little kid at heart...hoping to get a bit of loving from his teddy bear...
Himuro chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was..BRILLIANT. LOL. It was soo funny especially when Draco found out he was dreaming!

"Draco was hard. Hard from a plush bear talking dirty to him." - That line was priceless. xD Amazing story.

Great job writing this! :)
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was brilliant

Lol it made me laugh

I like the wnd with a twist

BLADE