Reviews for Bear Of My Dreams
schimelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I actually laughed out loud when I read the summary for this story. I was like I have to read this. This was a great pick me up after a day of incredibly boring studying. I especially loved this line "Draco was hard. Hard from a plush bear talking dirty to him." It made me crack up. And the ending was so cute “Only cuddling, no more. Understood?” Aw Draco's just at little kid at heart...hoping to get a bit of loving from his teddy bear...
Himuro chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was..BRILLIANT. LOL. It was soo funny especially when Draco found out he was dreaming!

"Draco was hard. Hard from a plush bear talking dirty to him." - That line was priceless. xD Amazing story.

Great job writing this! :)
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was brilliant

Lol it made me laugh

I like the wnd with a twist

BLADE
Meracus chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Man! That was fukin funny! you're great!
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This has got to be one of the best Draco/Harry fitions I have ever read. I liked the idea and the plot of the story. It had me crying, I was laughing so hard. Kudos to you, and I hope you keep up the good work!

Bloodhoarder
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
KYAH!~ harry junior! thats adorable!
sockpuppet82 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
IDEK WHAT TO SAY, BUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS WAS UTTERLY BRILLIANT AND I LOVE YOU XD
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LOLOLOL!

I'm just LOL'n all over the place

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!

Plus- AMAZING ENDING!

A teddy bear who was yelling: “YEHA!” repeatedly THIS LINE IS JUST LOLTASTIC!
WC43 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
kyaah! This was perfect. Just dirty enough, and a good, sassy ending to clinch it.

Sexy-teddy-Harry is definitely my new favorite.

Cheers for a completely new and creative (and amazing) idea! There aren't nearly as many like this as there should be.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
...XD Aw, poor Dragon. This was so cute!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
MyWillow chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hahaha, i loved this :D i could totally imagine the last scene... Draco lying there being "stared" at by his teddy.. its so cute! good work :)
Flamez-is-Renji-Girl666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
poor teddy bear! poor Draco! well it was the dank (Dank Holly Flying Purple Cows what the flying monkeys pwn uber super awsome) so ya!
Chi.Z.B chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was really cute. And I laughed. *grins*

Good job.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh my god that was the best! I loved your story. That was beyond adorable, you should so do one for harry!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 8/23/2009