Reviews for My Last Thought
ThatsMamaLuigi2You chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was just beautiful and tragic. I HAD to review; this story deserves more reviews.

Your words were so powerful, so deep, and full of passion. You are truly gifted. Keep sharing your incredible talent to the world.

I can definetly understand; so much trauma can damage your mind, even though you bury the memories. Everyone snaps at some point, and he's been grieving for so long.

Even though I won't favourite this, I won't ever forget this masterpiece. It will make me sad whenever I read it. Sorry.
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It was sad,but beautiful.I liked it!

Can you translate your greek stories?(I dont understand a thing of greek...)
BlackShadowedRoses chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
oh my. This story made me shed tears too; you have an amazing talent. Shadow is so out of character, and yet so in! Great job :)
sonadow wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I AM CRYING POOR SHADOW!T_T
SailormoonxSonic chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
wow...this story was so touching and descriptive. it dragged my mind into it and made me wonder...if this were a way shadow could really love it helped me see the story more clearer from shadow's point of view. you are such a good writer. please, keep at it! _
LadyShadex chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Deep, sad and beautiful. Wow. I just melted reading his letter, poor suffering Shadow (grabs tissue box). Who knows, maybe Amy would have loved him back? Aw...(melts completely)

I enjoyed this. Thank you. :)
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Sniffle... Sniffle... WAH! That was so sad! It brought me to the brink of tears. I have some idea now of how you felt reading the end of Fading Shadows. This story was magnificent, and it will be cherished on my favorites list forever...

N.R.