Reviews for Cross the Sun
Elise chapter 14 . 4/10
Great story. :) Ty!
NeighCheese chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I loved all of it until the vampire thing
I don't think actual vampires should be a part of Psych, but hey it's your story!
Good job :)
EveryDream chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Nooo! Not the end! That was so great! You're a really good writer, and your pysch stories are amazing!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Oh man! That's it? THAT WAS AWESOME! LOVED IT! Need, more, ack, sequels... too, awesome...
catzrool chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Very interesting story! The prequel too. I'm impressed by how you kept the characters' personalities intact despite how AU this concept is.
voyagemaiden chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Love love love it! I really enjoyed your version of Shawn's real psychic powers. And the emotions and the plot were wonderful. I'm going to miss reading about this 'world' of psych. If ever you decide to write a sequel, I'll be cheering you on every step of the way. Thank you. :)
AH chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
A-ma-zing. Just needed to tell you that. ;-)
mysteriouslife chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! Keep up the super awesome writing! As a Shassie fan, I love that you didn't completely rule it out. I really wish you could have gone for it though since you had so many perfect openings, but that's okay! Still a truly brilliant story! As was the Placebo Effect.
Infernal Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I think that you should write another sequel and have Shawn get with lassie. I really like these stories :)
Bzzyt chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
This was brilliant. Completely and utterly brilliant
Um. . .someone chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Haha, love Nat :) was really wishing for some Shassie action but found that I like the story better without. The hints were just enough :) Thanks for the great story!
EpikalStorms chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Please don't let this be a Shawn Lassie slash, please don't let this be a Shawn Lassie slash, PLEASE don't let this be a Shawn Lassie slash...
theotherthompson chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
This story was amazing. It's a pity you won't be doing a sequel, but I enjoyed it all the same. Thanks for writing this and The Placebo Effect!
irezel chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
oh yes...this was a very good fic. :)
Post U Later chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Aww, I'm Glad That They Caught The Bad Guys & That Shawn's Okay.

But Is That Really The End? But What About All The Weirdness Between Shawn & Lassie? I Mean Lassie Was Having All These Weird Reactions To Shawn & He Was Actually Calling Him Shawn & Stuff.

Well I Hope That You Create A Sequel. But If Not. Great Story. It Really Was. I Never Expected It To Be The Mom.