Reviews for Cross the Sun
Ruby of Raven chapter 14 . 3/12
Yay! The end! XD I love this vampire ride! I love that vampires and psychics are real. XD
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
*slow clapping*
GhostAnn chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
ug. i really liked this and the last story but I stll dont like the abrupt ends... oh well ... good story/s XD
Maybe2Morrow chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
Loved this series! Thanks for sharing!
CurlyOz chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Loved it! I love your psych universe and its characters and I'm sad it's over, but it was great while it lasted:) thanks for an awesome story! And there was two! A double bonus! Thanks!
FudoTwin17 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
This is so cool. :) I really love this. I would have reviewed the first story, but I wanted to finish the series. Either way, this is an incredible work. Nice job! :D
Elise chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
Great story. :) Ty!
NeighCheese chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I loved all of it until the vampire thing
I don't think actual vampires should be a part of Psych, but hey it's your story!
Good job :)
EveryDream chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Nooo! Not the end! That was so great! You're a really good writer, and your pysch stories are amazing!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Oh man! That's it? THAT WAS AWESOME! LOVED IT! Need, more, ack, sequels... too, awesome...
catzrool chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Very interesting story! The prequel too. I'm impressed by how you kept the characters' personalities intact despite how AU this concept is.
voyagemaiden chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Love love love it! I really enjoyed your version of Shawn's real psychic powers. And the emotions and the plot were wonderful. I'm going to miss reading about this 'world' of psych. If ever you decide to write a sequel, I'll be cheering you on every step of the way. Thank you. :)
AH chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
A-ma-zing. Just needed to tell you that. ;-)
mysteriouslife chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! Keep up the super awesome writing! As a Shassie fan, I love that you didn't completely rule it out. I really wish you could have gone for it though since you had so many perfect openings, but that's okay! Still a truly brilliant story! As was the Placebo Effect.
Infernal Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I think that you should write another sequel and have Shawn get with lassie. I really like these stories :)