Reviews for Ghosts
HeavenSkye chapter 12 . 1/4
Okay can you please please continue? I really want to know what happens next! Do they find the girls? Does Natalie go back to her parents or does Lisbon get to look after her instead? Were her parents in on the abduction? Pretty please, I want to know!
MichaellaD chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Okay, I'm not ashamed to admit I am very disappointed this was never finished.
MichaellaD chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I'm guessing the author changed at "Teresa."
BrunaRabelo chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
r u still writing this one? i wanna know how it ends. )
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Update pls?!
CookiesForMe chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Heyy, I have read this so many times its almost untrue! Please, PLease, PLEASE update! I love this fic and really REALLY want to see where it goes :D

CookiesForMe x
CookiesForMe chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Hey, i love this fic! Its amazing! Please continue it soon!
Shanediego chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I sure can send a lot of reviews to u jst to make u continue dis...nd if uve neva bin tld ure good...jeez!ure soo damn good...I,personally need more of dis!
J.L chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Heey *-* I was so interested at "Young Blood" that I wanted to check your ohter stories! LOL I loved 'Ghosts' so far!

I read this one and "It's not enough" already and I'm going to read "Change Is Coming" xD Yes, I pick the fanfics I want to read long before I start reading them. LOL

You write so well! I loved how you portrayed Natalie and her relationship with Lisbon. I was hoping that Nat could stay with her though. Am I a horrible person because I wanted Natalie's parents to be dead? LOL Nah, but I'm loving it.

And Her night with Patrick... OMG I liked how it was her the one who started everything. xD And the morning after was funny, all those "shit"s. LOL

Puhleease, update this one too, will ya? *-*
AngryLittlePrincess chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Are you finishing this fic? I really want Jane to get a hand on Nat's sketch. :)
ChiefBandit chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE paweeeeeeeeeeese (:

This is actually one of the best stories I've read in a while and I actually got sad when I saw how long ago you updated it. Amazing :D
kellenrae chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
This story is really great and very well written.

And as I've reviewed which I don't do very often. I really really hope that you update soon ;-)

all the best from Vienna
scarletblusssh chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post another chapter! this is a very good story and a really worth while read :D
liev-13 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Again you have blown my mind. I love this story, the case you presented was very interesting and sadly a reality now a days. I love your portrayal of the characters, mostly because I definetely can see them taking the decisons they do. Your writig is very compelling, I have tons of things to do, but somehow I manage to find time for your stories, I hope you update this one very soon! I will repeat what I have previously said, keep on with the good writing _
Mentalgal chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I love this story - Im going to continue reading it asap, but for now, goodnight. Great job!