Reviews for The Five Levels of Friendship
Leo de Cielo chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i just cant stop reading this i just love reading this over and over, you did a great job.

keep up the great work )
Midnight Hikari chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
I just realized. You're not going to update anymore. o.O Please! At least make a one-short sequal. Pleas,e this story was just so cute. And what Allen said at the end was perfect!
waterlit chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
hahahaha the ending was lovely! :D i like hints of allen/lenalee too, heh. and the bonus chapter was amusing yes. and yeahh everything tied up very nicely together in the end. but eheh why was lavi reading How To Be More Like Your Best Friend?
TransientTruth chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Allen is Lavi?

Gosh...I didn't think it would turn out that way...

A couple of things I didn't know: Miranda was good at acting.

General Cross knows how to WRITE.

It was fun watching and waiting.I ran out of popcorn 3 times in a row!Mom got freaked out and I had to clean the keyboard because some bits and pieces got inside...-.-'

Anyways,it was a really good story(with lots of cliffhangers).It kept me reading.

AllenxLenalee forever!
Kame-tan chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Well, I thought the ending of chapter 4 was really cute, but the events leading up to it seemed too convenient. However, it did a good job explaining everything, and as weird as this may sound, it made a lot of sense. Lenalee likes Allen so much that she subconsciously seemed to know that it wasn't Lavi. So while I didn't like the concept for the end- Lavi suddenly poofs back into Allen- I liked how the ending fit the story. lol does than make any sense? AlxLena 4ever!

Kame
Divadcreator chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
Yay! I was right! jojojo man I totally love Allens last line, XD best end ever! I really enjoy the stoy thank you! it was awesome!
akahey chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
Aw. Poor Lavi. :[ Oh well. That's one-sided love for ya'.

Tee hee hee

Sorry! I was just guessing, but I guessed right, apparently. :D

This was quite a different take on the story, so I enjoyed it.
akahey chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
WAH! I had an inkling that stupid Cross was the author! But because I was so unsure, I (mentally) convinced myself that it couldn't be! BUT IT IS! ARGH.

Hm. I don't know exactly how I feel about the conclusion. I suppose it's okay, but it ties in the whole story. So, I guess it works in that way. It's sort of cute, too. 3
addenza chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
I'll just add in my review for the previous chapter here. Anyway, it was really a surprise that Cross wrote the book. That explains why Allen seemed to hate it so much anyway. XDD And Lavi was trying to be like his best friend? I'm guessing it's Allen and he's trying to get Lenalee's attention by acting like him? Haha(: But why didn't Lavi realise that Allen had become his double? By the way, it was a great story(:
Midnight Hikari chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Glargh! Allen is Lavi? But if Allen's Lavi, then wheres Lavi-in-Allen? Ah, please update soon. This is too good!
UNTensaZangetsu chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Okay, I have three theories. Either Allen was transformed so he has Lavi's appearance, Lavi is transforming into a clone of Allen in both mind and body, or Allen and Lavi have been somehow merged together and are sharing the same body. Please Update soon. This is a good fic. I wonder how Allen will react if he finds out Lenalee has romantic feelings towards him.
Divadcreator chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
ok I think Cross wrote the book and Lavis really Allen, probably because of one of Komuis experiments, mm maybe its Lavis body but Allens personality but then again why cant he tell the others? jojojo cant wait to know if Iam right
mfinga19 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
...WTF? did aomething ahppen to Lavi and allen? WILL ALLEN COME BACK! Oh, please, PLEASE LET HIM COME BACK! I'M BEGGING YOU! great chapter, btw.
waterlit chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
hahaha i'm getting more and more confused by all the mysteries! xD but this was a nice chapter. very interesting and all that. good job!
addenza chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
:O Allen was transformed into Lavi by Komui? Or something like that? Wow. Unexpected twist. XD I actually thought that Lavi was trying to imitate Allen to get Lenalee's attention or something like that. XD But it seems kind of impossible for Allen to have written something like that book... Hmm. All the mysteries. XD Oh yeah, good luck for school! (But don't forget to update!)