Reviews for Do The Right Thing
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 2/26
I really liked this one. I'd never really thought about how Sam could have embraced and even thrived in the hunting life if he was just granted a little stability. I was sad to see him lose it in the end but I'm glad it was on his terms. Good job.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT OMG
Tuli chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, I love your writing and the plot was wonderful! I'm not a nativ English speaker so it's a little hard for me to write a better commen, but I really did enjoined it a lot. Thank you, you are a great writer!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story, I'm glad I stumbled across it!
JustDon'tFlicker chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this story so much. It was the perfect length and had the perfect ending. Please do a sequel where Sam and Dean have to save Mia when they're older! That would be the best thing ever. Keep writing!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was SUCH a beautiful story... You just gained a number one fan right here! Really, keep writing because your stories are so touching and tear-jerking! Kudos to you my friend (:
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You did a great job with this one. I haven't read too many teenchesters where Sam and John actually reach an understanding. The Sam whumpage was nice, too, of course : )
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Absolutely loved it, even though it was a bittersweet what with Sam leaving envy thing behind and all, but job well done!
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A beautiful story. Though short, it had all the right essentials to make this story worthwile. Thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So, I never review fics, which is really bad but I never feel I have anything to say hasn't been said already but THIS STORY! It hurt in just the right ways and I loved all of your characterisations so much. Anyway, this is nowhere near as intelligent and coherent as I would like it to be but it just makes me want to cry and leaves a physical ache in my chest as well as robbing me of all articulation. Permanently bookmarked.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I feel like curling up and whimpering a little.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love me some good Teenchester, and here's one I can put on my list of quick fixes :) I love your young Sam and his sense of justice and his heartbreaking maturity - really rings true with what we see of him from Season 4's After School Special. Your Dean is just as great; always teasing his little bro but genuinely happy that Sam is happy, sensitive to other people despite his Casanova tendencies, and his poignant realization that someday he'll have to let Sam go was one of my favourite parts of this fic. In short, you've got both boys down, and that's all it really takes to create a satisfying Teenchester fic like this one. Thanks for this, and I hope you continue to enjoy Supernatural and contribute to the fandom's fiction when inspiration strikes!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love this!

Go, Sam for standing up for her. :)

lol, and I just love that Dean and John were plotting to go after the bullies.

"We're not going to kill them, Sam," John said. "We won't even do any permanent damage."

"Speak for yourself," Dean muttered, looking livid.

Gotta love Dean :D :D

And this:

"Sam wanted – needed – something that their life couldn't give him. Someday he would find a way to have it, and Dean would have to let him go."

This just killed me; my heart was breaking. Dean doesn't know how true that is.

Wonderful story, really loved it. :)
Iniysa chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
A really good story! Great job. :)

Lauren
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awww Sammy. Great storyline and characterisation. Well done :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »