Reviews for Do The Right Thing
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. No I'm not just saying that. I think you portrayed the caracters perfectly and loved all the ones of your own creations. Mia was quite possibly the best part of the story. I think it was amazing. I can relate to her on a personal level. (More ways than one) and often wish someone like Sam Winchester would be my friend. Your writing is beautiful, I particularly enjoyed the peice about deciding where to sit in the lunch room. Too true. Keep writing!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Thank you. I enjoyed your characterizations, descriptions and tight prose. It's nice to have a view into each Winchester's thoughts. :)
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Awww! I ship it! Mam...Samia...or Sia :P? This was adorable I love how you wrote the ending (Sam sacrificing for his family). I know this was a minor part of your fic, but I also enjoyed reading about Dean and how he interacted with people (he's just a big, cuddly teddy bear on the inside :P) and it was adorable how he was super sweet to Mia. That little blurb you wrote about the young homo Sapian amongst the teen alphas really cracked me up. Overall, your fic was a thrill to read :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I really love this! I think you did such an amazing job a this. I was pulled into it and easily could see this having had happened. I loved how Dean was able to find somewhere so that Sam could relax and be at one school for a while and find friends. I liked how Dean handled the two sides between John and Sam and was able to figure out the compromise.

It was very interesting how Sam had made friends but then realized that they were not very good people in the sense that they bullied. I loved when he stood up for Mia and I loved that her Dad and pushed them out too. I really liked the developing friendship between Sam and Mia and I'm glad that they decided to write even after they left.

I loved that Dean realized something was wrong and that he and John were able to find Sam in the woods before something worse happened. I'm glad that Sam was able to stay solid for a while and that the other kids at school were not happy with what Rick and the others did to Sam.

I loved how you were able to show John, Dean and Sam's relationship. I loved how much you could see the love. And Sam giving up the rest of his year in order to help his family showed a lot of love and maturity.

I really enjoyed reading this; thank you again!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
You know what- screw you. (Sorry about language- but you made me cry, my eyes are leaking right now!) this was a great fanfiction, one of my favorite I've ever read! Thanks for it, :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
What an amazing story. My heart is both swelling with pride and breaking for Sam. He's always been awesome. And I love Mia. I love everything about this! xo
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I really liked this one. I'd never really thought about how Sam could have embraced and even thrived in the hunting life if he was just granted a little stability. I was sad to see him lose it in the end but I'm glad it was on his terms. Good job.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Tuli chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, I love your writing and the plot was wonderful! I'm not a nativ English speaker so it's a little hard for me to write a better commen, but I really did enjoined it a lot. Thank you, you are a great writer!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story, I'm glad I stumbled across it!
JustDon'tFlicker chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this story so much. It was the perfect length and had the perfect ending. Please do a sequel where Sam and Dean have to save Mia when they're older! That would be the best thing ever. Keep writing!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was SUCH a beautiful story... You just gained a number one fan right here! Really, keep writing because your stories are so touching and tear-jerking! Kudos to you my friend (:
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You did a great job with this one. I haven't read too many teenchesters where Sam and John actually reach an understanding. The Sam whumpage was nice, too, of course : )
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Absolutely loved it, even though it was a bittersweet what with Sam leaving envy thing behind and all, but job well done!
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A beautiful story. Though short, it had all the right essentials to make this story worthwile. Thank you for writing this :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »