Reviews for Seducing Bella
Corr5092 chapter 4 . 6h
looking forward to the next update
Beth Cyra chapter 4 . 8/13
It was a lot of fun.

Totally get why it was never updated for so long but it was jjsy a blast and cray dom Rose with a Bella who is into it is totally worth the wait lol.

Thanks for sharing.
MaudeLebowski chapter 4 . 8/11
I had this story in my bookmarks from 2013. I love it when authors come back from such a long hiatus! It give me so much hope that all the other awesome stories out there that I was into will also be resurrected :) I'm so happy to see you back in fighting shape! Great chapter and even if it's just this one, you're awesome!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 8/9
I'll take years-long updates over complete abandonment. Thanks for writing!

Getting back to your beginning chapter/s (as re-reading is a must to remember), there's something that didn't really ring true to me. That is that Bella was never attracted to anybody besides Rosalie (that 'does' ring true), and then when Rosalie 'claims' her, she is apparently a pro at having orgasms, and the lingo was more 'adult' from Bella's pov than would make sense to me (g-spot for example). Also, Bella's fun and flirty underwear is pretty abnormal for her never having been sexually active before.

But hey, it's all a world of fantasy, so it's all good.

But there's my critique.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 8/8
Lady, I'm just glad that you didn't forget about this story.
nmturcios chapter 4 . 8/8
Awesome! Thanks for the update.
sara-nadia chapter 4 . 8/8
update soon i love it
nmturcios chapter 3 . 3/1
Wow...
strippedtissuebox chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Damn, I finished this and checked when it was last updated. 2013! That sucks. I hope you decide to pick it back up sometime! I love the interplay between the two women.
akira young chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
will you be continuing this? i hope you do and i hope that all is well with you
cjj220898 chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
awww. you should've continued this :(
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
HOLYSHIT, what is this?! i need more, yas looking forwards to the next chapter ;) sexy time
doglover12 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
r u gonna finish it?
PDLdork chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Are you going to write any more of this or are you done?
annie.jo.marie chapter 3 . 8/3/2015