Reviews for Not Quite a Normal Day
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi there! I sent an e-mail to Tokyopop suggesting that they make a fan magazine for fanart and fanfics. I figure that if enough people say that they want it and submit good fanart and fanfics they might actually make the magazine. Think you could e-mail them too?
roro237 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I like:) It was supenseful and sweet. That's our boys all the way.
Nettik chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love your Get Backer stories! Whee! These are the kind of stories I'd love to read more of, where they don't seem soo OOC. Especially love how you make Ban, considering the fact that most people make him swear too much, or they make him too weird.

Your Ban? I love D

~Midnight Hell
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
LOL! i keep reading stories and then getting to the end and seeing that you wrote them! i never look at the author's name before i click on the story, so ... yeah. i like your stuff. very much. yay for get backers angst!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wow, this was really detailed and thought out. I loved the plot and how everything seemed to fit so perfectly. And when I saw Since I'm a major Ban x Ginji fan, I couldn't help but fangirl over the wonderfulness of how close they were, but even if I wasn't a fangirl, their friendship is just so strong I love it! XD when I saw the title for some reason I instantly thought "uh oh, Akabane." XD but I was disappointed in a good way, cuz this was definitely a great fic. Thanks for writing it and I hope to see more X3
Ceda chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I LOVE IT! not yaoi, just them..the getbackers as usually their are! the way you describe every character, is just like the anime...thanks a lot!