Reviews for The Questionnaire
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
AAAAWW serious awww factor there :D it was nice light romantic fluffy yes but undertones an wasn't to twee or sacharin sweet either enough humour to keep it upbeat and moving , well done :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Terrific! Lol about the ruined panties in the drawer.
VVine chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful job - I loved it!
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
That was really sweet. It was funny to hear them make and using the numbers from the questionnaire. Thanks for sharing.
glynnall chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
great story, it really shows morelli's attitude toward steph in most of the books je has written.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I hadn't read your stories for a while. The first time I read them I wasn't a member, & I didn't have a computer, so I had a very hard time leaving reviews. Tonight I have read two of your stories & I loved them. On this story I wished for a little more. I would have loved to hear about their first date. Yet, I understand why you ended the story there, because then people would have wanted the smut & if they were going to get married, & so on & so forth.

The second story was It was It is. I wish you had written a part two of them having two little boys & Ranger/Carlos wanting to try one more time for their little girl. Just how things worked out about them living away for Rangeman. Plus the wedding, Kids & so forth. I hope one night the second half of that story pops into your head. Anyway I love your stories. Right after I post this I will be going back into your profil & reading another Ranger & Steph story. Thank you for writting we truly enjoy your words. Angel
HayNSW2711 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Fan-bloody-tasic but morelli need more of a fight to keep Steph more like him and ranger fighting over Steph
Jordana Babe chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I like this one too
Tiggy318 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
This was so cute! Loved it!
JenniferK chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Such a cute, fun story. I loved all the questions and Ranger's dreamy answers. Sigh!
Angel Slyth chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story and couldnt help chuckling at Morellis stupidity. Keep up the good work!
basaltone chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Great idea for a story, loved the questionaire. I think most women should hand one of these out before getting serious with a guy. I may pass this idea on with your permission. I guess I am just lucky I stumbled onto my "Ranger" without it. Thanks so much for your story and happy writing.
Rangersbabe10 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Oh I loved it! Morelli never takes anything seriously.. you got him to a T! Ranger is always serious and paying attention and I thik his answers were so awesome! Keep it up!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Love this story...cute!
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
it was so brillantly done i so loved it