Reviews for Equitable Exchange
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love this! My favorite part had to be the hint that Snape was still alive! He's my favorite HP character! Great little piece!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Of course Lorne didn't check to see if Lindsey was dead-and I've always believed he wasn't because of a spell, a Kelvar vest, whatever. I guess both Angel & Spike fell in the last battle, and then Lindsey killed the human Angel. Too bad about Eve-maybe he did love her.
twoxten chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this was wonderful! the interaction between lindsay and lucius was perfect and i loved every moment of it. kudos.

x tori.
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh, my! It must be my birthday! Lindsey, Lucius, and Snape alive, Angel dead... well, okay, so I'm not so fond of the idea of Angel being dead, but he tried to have Lindsay killed, so as far as 'm concerned, fair's fair. I'd probably be pretty pissed if Lorne shot me- Angel didn't even have the respect to do it himself.

Lindsay and Lucius make a perfect pair for this little story. It amuses me to think of Lucius reaching beyond the strictly pureblooded-wizard world to a human (albeit an enhanced human at this point) for something he needs- and then for that human to be Lindsey, it's a double dose of irony because I get the feeling that Lucius wryly appreciates him. Lindsey's a cocky bastard, just like the Malfoy men.

And, of course, I'm thrilled at the idea that Lindsey doesn't have to worry about money. Gives him time to plot and be devious, and that's how I like him.
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh dear! Angel dead, Snape alive? Which is worse? :-)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Really great short story! I think the way you manipulated the endings for both verses was very well done:) Nice job. I've been missing Lindsey of late...*sigh*