Reviews for Gasping for Air
Thalia chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
I don't like how Alice manipulated Jasper like that. One, Jasper has been manipulated enough already, he doesn't need anyone else to take over where James stopped (even if she doesn't do it to be mean). Two, Jasper is already thinking that he isn't good enough for Edward and Alice hinting that Jasper need to change things about himself to be good enough to be seen in public with Edward doesn't help him at all.

Also they are more or less invading his home, like James and his friends did. You do not attack people without knowing all the facts. I would have been so angry, not just at Edwards family, but at Edward too. I mean he invited them in without asking Jasper! Insensitive asshole.

As for Edward being hurt, I think that Edward is as much at fault as Jasper is. He knew what happened to him, but still came at him from behind, that's not all that smart. Jasper's survival instincts kicked in, he can't really help that.

I find it appelling that Rosalie follows her apology with a threat, expecially with a painful death knowing some of his history now. If I were Jasper I wouldn't trust her yet or at all, any of them really.

I know my review sounds very negative, but I love this story. :)
Keltyr chapter 44 . 1/25/2016
Will you bloody finish this already?! One of the most awesome fics I've read on this forum is not complete...aargh!
Redollie22 chapter 44 . 7/7/2015
I love this story...was wondering did it get moved somewhere else or did it stop at Chap 44?
Guest chapter 44 . 4/15/2015
Please i just discovered this fic please uppdate aoon
lopi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Oh, and I can't believe Alice would manipulate Jasper like that. I know she doesn't know about the manipulation James did, but it feels wrong somehow.

I know my reviews have been kind of negative, but I do like this story.
lopi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Edward let them read from Jasper's journal without asking him first? It doesn't matter that he did it to make them understand, he should have never have done it with out asking Jasper first. It's not for Edward to decide if Jasper should tell them about his past or not.
lopi chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I can't believe Edward has the nerve to feel hurt because of how Jasper reacted when he let his family inside Jasper's appartment. He had no right to do that without clearing it with Jasper first. If it had been me in that situation I would have been furious with Edward. And then when Jasper told him his concern about his safe place, he just brushes him off like it's nothing. I do not like your Edward all that much to be honest, I mean, he keeps fucking up all the time. And he always overreacts.
linntherese chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I feel like Rosalie's reaction and both Rosalie and Alice's threat was very unfair. I mean it's not like he is abusive, it was a natural response to the trauma he has experienced in the past. And he can't promise it won't happen again. Really it's more Edwards fault for being stupid enough to come up to him from behind when he already knew of his past.
MW3addict chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
I have read this story a few times and i really love the plot and the long chapters but there is something i am not keen on with this story and that is things seem to happen too fast. Not just with jasper and edward but with alice and alistar too. But besides that, i really enjoy reading this
tanseynz chapter 44 . 9/11/2014
Absolutely love this story, so hope you're able to finish and post it when RL lets you. Great work, great characters!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I giggled to death here. Alice!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
How could the way Edward calms and loves Jasper be more perfect? For two broken souls, this is just beautiful, especially how brave Jasper is.
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Hahahah this is really the best to come out to Patents _
Making Out so EVERYONE can see*_*
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I really really like him. I Hope Doc and alles are happy together _
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
OH MY fucking God... Realy alice and the doc...really this is a reall shock...hmmmm i dont like it Q_Q
But i looooove this fucking Great story *_*