Reviews for Gasping for Air
Please i just discovered this fic please uppdate aoon
lopi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Oh, and I can't believe Alice would manipulate Jasper like that. I know she doesn't know about the manipulation James did, but it feels wrong somehow.

I know my reviews have been kind of negative, but I do like this story.
lopi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Edward let them read from Jasper's journal without asking him first? It doesn't matter that he did it to make them understand, he should have never have done it with out asking Jasper first. It's not for Edward to decide if Jasper should tell them about his past or not.
lopi chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I can't believe Edward has the nerve to feel hurt because of how Jasper reacted when he let his family inside Jasper's appartment. He had no right to do that without clearing it with Jasper first. If it had been me in that situation I would have been furious with Edward. And then when Jasper told him his concern about his safe place, he just brushes him off like it's nothing. I do not like your Edward all that much to be honest, I mean, he keeps fucking up all the time. And he always overreacts.
linntherese chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I feel like Rosalie's reaction and both Rosalie and Alice's threat was very unfair. I mean it's not like he is abusive, it was a natural response to the trauma he has experienced in the past. And he can't promise it won't happen again. Really it's more Edwards fault for being stupid enough to come up to him from behind when he already knew of his past.
MW3addict chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
I have read this story a few times and i really love the plot and the long chapters but there is something i am not keen on with this story and that is things seem to happen too fast. Not just with jasper and edward but with alice and alistar too. But besides that, i really enjoy reading this
tanseynz chapter 44 . 9/11/2014
Absolutely love this story, so hope you're able to finish and post it when RL lets you. Great work, great characters!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I giggled to death here. Alice!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
How could the way Edward calms and loves Jasper be more perfect? For two broken souls, this is just beautiful, especially how brave Jasper is.
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Hahahah this is really the best to come out to Patents _
Making Out so EVERYONE can see*_*
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I really really like him. I Hope Doc and alles are happy together _
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
OH MY fucking God... Realy alice and the doc...really this is a reall shock...hmmmm i dont like it Q_Q
But i looooove this fucking Great story *_*
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
...sooo Sweet
Hmmm but i hop in Secret that jasper is the Uke/bottome and edward the Seme/top _
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG O.M.G.!
Yes please please edward you Mus know such a Place