Reviews for The Family
twimima7 chapter 15 . 8/26
Boy, is this story getting good. I hope they dump Renee in the ocean some where. Need I say what a loving and caring father is to his family. Thanks for writing the story and hope for a future update.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/26
So much drama and I love it. Suspense a little action and lots of feisty Bella.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/26
Goody chapter. Bella is someone I don't want to get on her bad side. Hope she lays it on Charlie too. What lousy parents she has.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/25
I like how you set up all the characters as one family. Good for a change.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 8/25
Wow! What a chapter this is. So much for Tyler and his threats.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 8/25
Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 8/25
What a grouch, Charlie is. You would think he would give up. Bella's happy and gave him two grand babies. Who cares what he thinks of the Cullen's. Why they bother letting him in the house, let alone feed the Jerk! Good for Bella walking away from him.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 8/25
Thank you. While at the hairdresser today she told me the owner of the salon's daughter lost her baby to SID's 5 months 2 days old. Her mother also lost one of her sister's at 5 months 1 day old. She wished she would have paid attention. A loss all we were sadden today. So! yes, I was worried too.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 8/25
Did I mention, I hate cliff hangers?
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/25
Love the Family story. It's always good to start off with the drama.
twilightrules17 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Love it
Please please please update as it has been 4 years since you update and I really want to know what will happen next
PS can you write a prequel for this story as I would like to know what happened before this story, with the characters and with Renee
Zeyica Conflessa chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
so this story is awesome i kinda really want renee to die and charlie but i trust that wounderful brain of yours to give them the justice they deserve and i was wondering if you could post a back story between renee and bella in either a chapter or an outtake keep up the awesome work
Luckycharms14 chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Update please it has been 3 years
Katie Ria Tay chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Wow. Amazing. I love it! i seriously loved Jasper when he was beating up Jenks, one of fav in this story, I would of loved to see what Alice would of done if she was there. if your open to requests on this story could you do that Alice and Jasper have argument and so do Emmett and Rosaline which creates lots of tension in the house, cause i want to see how they could go about this. Thanks and great story 3