Reviews for The Hours You're Awake
King-Haschwald chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
At first I was honoured to have such a cutie named after me.

but then I was compared to the human jar of mayonase...

I'll read the sequel tomorrow! :)
King-Haschwald chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I dunno abt Teddy's reason's but I'm kinda glad that didn't go down.

Not that it wouldn't be hot, it's just adding the little bit of flair in the middle there kinda ruined the mood. :S
King-Haschwald chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
"Evan grasps Randy's neck and stands on his toes, trying to bring his lips towards the larger man's"

Such a picture when you think Randy is like 8-9 inches taller! lol
Milady2222 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Cody and evan playing mario kart together AW! XD

I've actually been sitting here for a good half hour reading through the original story and now the sequel. I suppose now is a good time as any to tell you that you're an awesome writer, and this is a great story.

I move in the same way as the characters when I play, too _
LegacyChick chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
oh damnit... you're killing me... why did you have to stop the chapter there? No... better yet why did you have to stop the Cody/Teddy situation there? *pouts* not nice
246kisses chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Aw, Randy and Evan are so cute together! Plaese update soon.8P
246kisses chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
please update ASAP. Is there by any chance a little randy/john thing going on too?
LeahMarie chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
yay Go Randy kick his ass!
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
O.o. Finally it's out and finally Randy got his hands on Flair... and finally Cody said that he loves Ted... oh my... so many finallies. Hope the next chapter doesnt take too long. I cant wait!
LeahMarie chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I really love this story and also the ones before it, hope you update soon!
LegacyChick chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
damn... sweet... sad... both at the same time. Hopefully the next chapter wont take you that long again :)
CodyRhodesFan chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
OH MY GOD! Cody-Randy-I must-read...

Post the next chapter up soon! I swear. Cody, drunk, confessed the truth about his night terrors to Randy and Randy got angry? I must know why!

UPDATE SOON!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Sorry. I forgot all about this story.

The waitress is sweet.

Cody is SO CUTE.

And the last line...so suspenseful...must read.

AWESOME SEQUEL UNTIL NOW.

Great chapter. Serious. I'll go read the next one!
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
oh oh... i can barely guess what'll happen next... and I hope that I'm wrong... Great chapter!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
oh my... finally the sequel! It's great... cant wait for the next chapter... please update soon!