Reviews for Never Tear Us Apart
ReedHardWriter chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
hehe. lol. nice
Dead Men Tell N0 Tales chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I would like to read more!

keep it up! :]
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I really liked it!

I can't wait to
Chris's girl 14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It's cute!
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I think I will give it a try more please
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I think that this story has potential, but I do have a few tips/ideas that may or may not be useful.

First is that your summary makes this sound like one of the most over-used cliche's for getting them together, and it has nothing to do with your first chapter.- It's okay to use cliche's if you're trying to do it in your own way, but I think you'll get more readers if you do a summary that better reflects your first chapter.

Which brings me to my second point. The whole bit you did in this chapter with the shoes was adorable! It was cute, but not at all over-done. I think that your summary should play with this concept, and you could use it as a mini theme throughout the story.

I hope that even if you disregard what I've said though, that you continue the story! _v
Mewsthecat chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this is great so far so you should continue! I would love to see more!
Pance chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
so far okay, kinda like it but nothing too exciting in this chapter though that's okay, it's better than them immediately getting drunk and possibly ending up together like a fair number of stories start out. Though I look forward to more kakashi and sakura time in the next chapter
SanshoElric chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I think this story is awesome.

Also WRITE MORE!...Pwease