Reviews for Anytime You Need A Friend
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I LOVED IT!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow that was a GREAT story!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww, this was really sweet. It's refreshing to see a fic that focuses on the friendship side of their relationship. :)
AliJo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Omigod, so here I am looking for a goo spova story to read, and I'm just reading the descriptions looking for a good one, so I click this one. I read it, love it, then go back to the top and I see 'Larissa' and I'm like wait a minute. . . so after a minute I realize that I just read your awaesome fanfic not even knowing you wrote it (I'm used to your old pen name0 So I can say, totally, unbiased, that I loved this and you have true skill my friend, and you inspire me to update (which I will try to do) You know your spova chica! It was done very nicely in character and I loved the format. You made Sprx believable without making the whole thing mushy. My hat is off to you, so I'm off to buy a new one, toodles!
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw, I loved it! It was great... Totally the little fluffy oneshot I needed after a SRMTHFG! marathon like the one I just had. :D Thank you kindly, my dear. :D

Love

Allie
Mizz Brainiac chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Sorry, did not read this. Just wanted to say that i want you to check out my profile. I'm not showin' off, I just have typed something there that i meant for you to read (it's an apology). Sam out.
Sisy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I freakin' love this! I don't see often friendship Spova story, and this one deserves my bow.

I liked the idea and how it turned out. Indeed, they do share an awesome friendship, but lots of people can't see it, because Ciro Neili used to show them more in the love/hate moments.

The scene belongs to my fav ones as well: Once again, wonderful story!

~Sisy
Minstrel of the Mint chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"A friendship story of epic proportions. So heartwarming it could melt your heart."

Mimi
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hey there Beth! It's wonderful to see another spova oneshot from you. Anyways, I like the plot idea. I think the audience tends to overlook the relationship between Sparx and Nova as just some fluffy, feisty relationship. It's good to see that you showed a more caring, deep side to their bond. Characterization is fantastic, and the writing is as wonderful as always. Great job!

P.S It'd be sweet to see an update from your Dares story. It's totally up to you if you want to continue with it or not, but I thought that it'd be nice for you to know that at least one person is still eager to read it. :)
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw That was so sweet! I loved this! This is going on my favs list!

~MIKKI~