Reviews for Ikuto in Heat
WEIRDO chapter 1 . 10/7
Ahh wait wait waaaaiiittt isn't Amu 11? That's a bit young to be having sex and also they didn't use protection? In the first chapter I meant (I really like heat) so wouldn't that mean she's going to have a child as a child..?

/ /$ :!; :!:"!¥¥{*}#¥\&£_\]!/9!

-scarred for life- -never looking back-
Hey look this is really good I love your writing technique, but something you should know for future reference is that male cats don't and can't go into heat, that's only a female, the story was great you have a lot of fans so keep up the good work.
Hey look thi
lynya jackson chapter 7 . 7/12
Could you please make them doing sex in the hotel please _
amutoaug252000 chapter 7 . 7/6
I really loved this I think u should make more stories like this so far of all the lemons your is the best and very hot
Umm Amu's 11 years old and having sex... Wow didn't think she was so young and knew about this stuff and... Man I thought she was 15 years old or something in this chapter
hjhvojvgjvu g
Senu Nekoni chapter 6 . 6/17
Oh...~ woah! Well FINALLY Amu-chi and Ikuto-kun hooked up and had thief turn. Well me and Dochi made up Yesterday. He's REALLY good at kissing! x3
Chain Chick chapter 5 . 5/24
Just wondering,how does Amu remind you of you?
Ikuto-kun chapter 4 . 5/19
This summer I'll be in heat! So keep your window open Amu-chan!~
Ikuto-kun chapter 2 . 5/19
Well, I am abit busy so shh.. I'm also hungry frie rice cakes! Amu-chan~! Make me some!~ Please?~ Or I'll tease you again.. 3
Day-Week chapter 7 . 5/18
Now that's one epic smut story I've read so far. Well done Hachimisu well done. It's one of my top favorites, very detailed and the plot line with each chapter adds a nice kick to it.
I've read many smut stories but by far yours is in my top 10 favorites.
Amu chapter 1 . 4/24
*Wakes up and stares at Ikuto* OH FUCK.. WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING DO... ( and plzzzzz do the dildo story!)
Kit kat chapter 1 . 4/8
Holy hell that's one hell of a lemon story. Good job.