Reviews for Our Songs of Brawl
7caleb7 chapter 5 . 1/13
Use um… er… uh… OOH I GOT IT! How bout all-star by smash mouth? Haha Super Smash Mouth Bros.
7caleb7 chapter 1 . 1/13
Use, um… er… uh… OOH I GOT IT! How bout all-star by smash mouth? Haha Super Smash Mouth Bros.
Link5604 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Luigi is the best!
Apples Of Avalon chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
HOLY CRAP.

Queen Mother A crazed, bloodthirsty Lucas EPIC WIN.

In short, you my good sir, just won with this chapter.

I mean it :D
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
LMAO So funny!
Kurdave125 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Oh I remember that day. I watched it live. Well these song fics are great.
Renee Niels chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Yays! I promise you, you'll LOOOOOOVE Stupid Cupid! It's SUCH A fun song!

-Renee
eggmiester chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
sup dude! congrats on finishing your supspace bloopers story! just read the last chappie a few mins ago! now, song suggestion: can't catch tommorow, by lostphrophets. i've been obcessed with it for a while, and i REALLY wanna see a song fic of it!

cant catch tommorow video with lyrics: watch?vXX-3n7U1AMo&featurerelated

hope you enjoy it. keep up the good work!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
w00t! Excellent!
Smash Brawler 1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Lol. Love it so far. I have an idea for one. How about Peach and Zelda singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I just thought of two songs that would be prefect for two different situations. For when a character picks up a cloaking device have them sing, "The Invisible Man" by Queen. And for when a character gets a metal block you can use, "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath.

The Invisible Man lyrics: www. youtube watch?vqaJTZWCWmvo

Iron Man lyrics: www. youtube watch?v9LjbMVXj0F8

Make sure you get rid of the spaces or the links won't work
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
ROFLMFAO That was f*ckin' awesome! I'm glad it turned out so well!

Some other songs I can suggest are Beat It, Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, and Wheel In The Sky.
Laguzgirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Hahahaha, niiiiiiiiiiice. This was should make more of these!I don't have any ideas of songs you could use, but you can always just ask someone else for ideas for , this is funny enough to go straight to my favorites list!
MachSpeed Harmonus Sentinalus chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
lolz they are trapped, maybe you could do final countdown? it is a suggestion
Renee Niels chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
BWAHAHAHA! I have the perfect song for the lady Smashers: Stupid Cupid by Mandy Moore.