Reviews for Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
ehqueue chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I wish there was more Bruce/Blair - you did a great job.

Are these all separate story lines? Because if Blair became a vampire via Eric... I vote she comes back to enjoy some sparkly love with Edward!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
this was delicious!

very nice and how, and I am glad it didnt end in tragedy
Heavenlydoll chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love the idea of Blair as a vampire!
lokiyan chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love this story so much you don't even understand. And I can't believe I've missed it before.

Bruce/Blair - perfect and heartbreaking! I've always had a soft spot for batman and they would make quite the formidable pair!

Jasper/Blair - I'm glad you went the route of the love that could have been and Alice taking back her man. It makes it all the more bittersweet.

Eric/Blair - I have a gigantic soft spot for these two so I can't even describe the amount of love I have for it.

Can't wait to see what else you cook up!
finnlover chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
very wicked
Buffyverse chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
This was amazing!
mystripedskirt chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I already told you how much I loved this, but I will say it again: I LOVE THIS.

I like the added scene. Sorry if I wasn't much help editing as I was oohing and aahing every other sentence. Or, every sentence. So me.

ERIC NORTHMAN, SWOON. ;)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
WOW. This was so good! The Blair/Bruce was amazing. The sex scene was simple but it worked so well. And the italics at the ending of it gave me chills. The way you write Blair is enviable. Amazing work!

I really love Jasper/Blair (thanks to mystripedskirt lol) and I liked what you did with it. And again, the italics at the end were particularly interesting. Very good! Can't wait for your next chapter!

Keep up the great work!
smc-27 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I too am a lover of NS, but the NB worked brilliantly here. I don't know what else to say! I'm kind of speechless after that ending, and it's hard to make me speechless, so congratulations on that!

I am so, so happy that I stumbled upon your writing.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my. This is amazing. I know so little about Batman and other comic book characters that I actually had to google Bruce Wayne (you're allowed to laugh at me), but the bottom line is that it wouldn't have really mattered, because your writing pulled me in after the first section.

Can't tell you how much I adored this. Wonderful idea, incredible style.
JClayton chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I have a feeling that I will enjoy all this stories (cause they're so good) but always be a bit sad because they never seen to end up together, but it's only the first two and I'm hoping there'll be many more..?

But anyways, the characterisation is great, the guys are hot and I really like the end up, kind of the result or conclusion, good stuff

Plus NB love yay!
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Loved it! Bittersweet but great. Tristan Dugrey next chapter perhaps? ;)
Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Holy crap, I loved it. So far, my fav was the one with Jasper (he was one of the only characters in that series that I could stand) but I am anxiously awaiting the Supernatural one.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
Lita of Jupiter chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
this was an awesome chapter, i loved the parellels you drew between the couples and the nb love
finnlover chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I logged in just for you!

It's very interesting!