Reviews for Mechanical Saint
Zukuto chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great story!
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I feel like her title should be Rosie, Savior of the Wastes and Fixer of Unfixable Heaters. Also WOW this was just as cute as it was hot. 10/10 would read again.
tomoyo1012 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was so funny and sexy!

I mean, she fixed his damn heaters- how else would a great relationship start?
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
short, sweet and hot.

I liked it.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I actually read this when it was first published. Sorry for the horribly late review. One of my favorites.
HeleneTroi chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I think you just MIGHT be my favorite ghoulfic author. You consistently do interesting character work- Winthrop doesn't sound like Barrows, who doesn't sound like Gob, who doesn't sound like Charon, although the plots and circumstances of each story are similar. And since character drives story, your stories are consistently solidly well done. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
GothicRose18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, that was great XD can't think of much more to say besides that. I loved it a little too much, I think :3

First Winthrop fic I've stumbled by. You gotta' love Underworld. XD
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That last part had to be some of the best sex I've read in years. Awesome job, loved it!
hackneyed words chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That last line was definitely a winner. Ha ha, great story!
647 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow you came back with a bang! Good story
BucklesintheSun chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Probably the best written Winthrop interlude I've read. I enjoy the ghouls as a rule and it's nice to see someone like Winthrop get a public walkies in storyland.

He’d never liked Azhrukhal. The man had been a swindling jackass from the day he’d set foot in Underworld and decided he’d founded it—never mind the twenty or so ghouls living there already. He didn’t know what the hell Quinn or anyway expected him to do about it. If Barrows couldn’t patch him back together, what’d they think he could do? Make the man a cyborg? This is an excellent thought here. Very Winthrop. Also pointing out how much Underworld depends on their only engineer. Some of them probably think he CAN do anything.

“Son of a bitch looked up my dress,” she snapped with a look that dared him to suggest it wasn’t a shooting offense. This particular line had me rolling. XD
Cinnamon-sheep chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh gosh, just when I don't feel much like drawing ghouls anymore, you go along and inspire 20 new ideas! Man, time to get the old drawing hands back out of the bottom drawer. Thank you so much for being so undeniably talented!