Reviews for Sleep
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i have posters in my room so technically they watch me wen i sleep...hahah ironically one of them is twilight
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awww, that was sweet! It's creating a plot bunny I think..great job!
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So cool when I am at sleepovers, I like to watch people sleep. It's just so...peaceful and calming. I sound kinda creepy so I'm gonna stop talking now
operacynic chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw, that's cute.
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Holy crap, you're alive! Just today, I was like "Where is that girl . . .?" And here you are! *huggs* I missed your awesome angsty romance!

*clears throat* While it is rather . . . weird he watches her sleep, it is so adoreable that I love it! It's so cute! And the detial is great, all the little things he noticed were just so sweet. I really hope you have a hell of a lot of inspiration, because after giving us this piece of awesome one would think that people would expect further awesomeness )

Wait . . . . you mean he /doesn't/ live on the Mayor-grounds? I thought he was like the main-advisor . . . who had his own room and mini-fridge . . .
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, cute! YOu somehow managed happy Bessa even though it was Act II (or intermission) and not AU. Thumbs up!

-Boq’s favorite part of watching Nessa sleep was how innocent she looked- I think this was my favorite part.

-(A/N: I know there are issues people have with Twilight where Edward watches Bella sleep and everyone’s like “OMG he’s a stalker!” And I don’t want people to become stalkers because of this fan fic. So don’t be a stalker, okay? Thanks. Reviews are love!)-

Boq watching Nessa sleep and Edward watching Bella sleep are two entirely different situations :P

I hope you continue writing Bessa :)
Ravenwolf of the Grave chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw how sweet. I never really thought of Bessa I've been out of the Wicked fandom for so long. haha.