Reviews for Batman Hunted
Inviso-Al chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Suuuuuuuuuurrrrre he will.
Jasper Blood chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Overall this was a very good fic, but I've got a few things to point out.

1. Gentleman Ghost is from the 19th century. In his dialogue, he definitely needs more formality, big words, that kind of thing.

2. Again, Gent. Ghost is from the 19th century. having him call batman 'bats' kind of ruins the effect.

3. Your chapters are a little repetitive, mainly because the same thing happens every time. Gent. Ghost and his ghostzone buddies go and rob a high-tech bank. Batman shows up. They gun batman down, batman fights back, they gun batman down... etc., etc. And why is it always a high-tech bank? why not rob a millionaire something?

Anyway, good story line. Creative way to mix two totally different groups of ghosts.
Ecto Soldier chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
It's not BOUNTY hunter. It's just hunter, yes he occasionally takes a job from Vlad, but he never really goes after any bounties
Ecto Soldier chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
SKULKER DOESN'T TALK IN THE THIRD PERSON THAT OFTEN! STOP MAKING HIM DO IT SO MUCH!
bluedivia chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
pretty solid story is there a sequel?
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Skulker is crazy if he thought he killed Batman just like that.
Popcornalicious chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
It's good, bit you're getting Skulker kinda OOC. I mean he doesn't really talk in third person that much. Overall, I think it's really good.

Val
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
How the heck can Gentalman ghost make friends with a powerful and anchient ghost like the Fright Knight.

You would have to give him a deal that he would be interested in like some sort of anchient artifact.

I would say that Nth metal wouldn't affect the Fright Knight that much. He's really powerful and Even Danny wasn't able to beat him in a straight fight and last time I checked it isn't pumpkin season.

It would be vey fun to set the batman actually get defeated because he underestimated the ghost's (I also would say that in Batman the Brave and the Bold they made batman very arrogent)