Reviews for A Tree
You really do have a fantastic way with words. Very nice, witty writing.
ViviTheFolle chapter 1 . 6/23
Aaaaaaaaahahahahaha that's how I love my Dumbledore! He may be manipulative but how glorious he is when he's completely *assuming* his manipulation! This is beautiful, thank you so much. :'D
This is so perfectly written and I love how real the conversation between Dumbledore and McGonagall seems. This could have been written by JKRowling herself
Scripturient16 chapter 1 . 1/26
Just that I can't get enough of you..
this was bloody five years ago...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Aaaaaaah you are so great wow
RandomReader chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
The funny thing is that of the four boys Remus Lupin was the one who gave the stuff the least amount of trouble in his time at Hogwarts. This sentence is literally perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Nice!
I do not see McGonagall reacting that way, but I really like the a-tree-surely-you-must-have-heard-of-that remarks :)
Also I liked you way to present this... it has something... deep!
Soph chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I absolutely love your writing! It's so hard to find well-written books these days, much less fanfiction! I'm a huge fan of The Life and Times (probably the best and most captivating story I've ever read) and I'm so sad that you never finished it :(( Please write more stories!
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
This was amazing! I loved this and the Rebel one, because with a chapter we were able to get to know the circumstances in which the two boys lived!
Rosefire8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
That was hilarious, light, and amazing. The characterisation was spot on, and even now that I'm writing this review, I can't stop smiling. Thank you for this simple but wonderful piece of work.
Myke Marauder chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
adorei a fic...
link55-06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I love your potrayal of Minerva and Albus here. The conversation is golden :) Thank you for writing this scene.
GraySkies chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I think that this is actually the best oneshot I've ever read. Like, dAMN. (also, dumbledore is 10/10 in this one... why is he my fav character you ask?- read the oneshot. READ IT.) 3 3
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I love this! Great job.
Zarina3908 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This Dumbledore reminds me of those comics where Dumbledore just goes around being unnecessarily sassy. I have no clue what they are called, but they crack me up.