Reviews for just leave me alone!
nia annie chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
MARY SUE ALERT ! RED FLAG ! CODE RED ! Alert ! Alert ! WATCH OUT , YOU NEED TO BALANCE OUT HER SKILLS AND PROVIDE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ! And there are a few slip ups , but that's okay. I hope you don't take this as offensive . Because , even though I love Sakura , I know when to limit her powers or add a disadvantage to one of her skills so that she wouldn't be a Mary Sue . She can't be perfect even if you wanted her to be .
sakura2113 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
good story so far
Lunardragon33 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
please update soon this is awesome
aminegirl122396 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
You have to up date soon
tori chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
That is so sad :( i have tears in my eyes... can u make it too where Kyo comes back to life or something :(
krisV chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
this story is awsome
angel897 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
love it please write more soon i cant wait for sakura to kick some majer ass dont leave me hanging like this kay
Blackraven4400 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Poor Sakura I feel bad about her loosing her husband. I like this chapter and I am looking forward to the next chapter to see what will happen next. update when you can.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
SO SAD! NO! im so upset he died! '(

and itachi, stop making her remember painful things! jeez! and what, have you liked her since ever and thats why you ignore other girls? and i hope sakura saves the person and the person is like, whoa! your awesome! alrighty, well i got to go. bye!
itachimeri1989 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
aw.i started sakura ever date forward to the next th ey find out she was married
Piotessa chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hi I really like this story and hope you update soon but you really need to look at your grammer and writhing errors please. It's really hard to read at some points because you wrote the wrong word for it. So please look carefully in the future chapters, so that reading your fic is easier.

P.S I am from Germany so I know how hart it is to write a fic. My first one had so many mistakes lol
itachimeri1989 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
wow..shes albern older brother..what the soon look forewarad to the next chater
Blackraven4400 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
wow Sakura was married. I can't wait to read what happen. update soon please. good job on this chapter.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
great job! this is definately one of your best! and its okay that you dont update quickly as long as you dont neglect it!its to good to be abused like that!and im glad you added sasuke's point of view and how realistic you made sakura's reaction. all those years of loving him had to make her hesitate and im glad you made it like that. its perfect! and I LOVE ITACHI! haha, seriously he should be really perverted! that would be so funny! they even sleep in joined rooms!

*glances into anime world* what are you doijg next to sakuras bed itachi?

*itachi then o82378rq3e 3iur8 39u484 3 38ji-*

*automatic unfeeling electronic voice pops up* im sorry, but this has been sensored. we apologize for the inconvinience! thankyou and goodbye.

*angry audience* YOU COLD HEARTED BITC*!

ANYWAY! thanks for the update! im looking foward to the next chapter!
NightshadePrincess chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
wait what. she's married!. wow i didn't see that coming