Reviews for Time Warp Visiters
StarKurama chapter 1 . 3/10
more please
StarKurama chapter 2 . 1/22
please please please continue. i love this so far
StarKurama chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
more please!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
yo! awesome story I would like toy see what happens next
Jamie chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
uhh, is this amazing story ever going to be updated? CUZ OMG IS THIS GOOD OR WHAT.
Naru.Uzukaze chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATE. IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Please update! :D
Drakrath chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Have you abandoned this story?:(
NinjaPenguinz chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh my gosh this is so good! I'm really excited to see what happens next! Your writing style is so dramatic! I love it! I look forward to your next update!
leafpool5 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
please update
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Awesome story so far!
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
awesome! finally an update, love the chapter please do update soon looking fwd to the next chapter :)
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
The Kyuubi DOES heal him even from minor wounds like when he was scratched by the demon brothers Kakashi noticed that he was already healing after less than a minute. He heals faster of course when he is using the Kyuubi's chakra but he still has a healing factor normally as well.
Though I would understand major wounds like Sasuke's chidori going through him to leave a scar.
Anyway this was an interesting chapter though idk why Naruto isn't reveling himself when everyone else has that hasn't been born yet
ANarrativeCloud chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm pretty sure that you mean visitors instead of visiters... Or is that on purpose?

Anyway, I'm enjoying y our story very much. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Interesting! But why Naruto didnt introduce youself? If it is about paradox its going for others too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »