Reviews for Time Warp Visiters
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Please update! :D
Drakrath chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Have you abandoned this story?:(
NinjaPenguinz chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh my gosh this is so good! I'm really excited to see what happens next! Your writing style is so dramatic! I love it! I look forward to your next update!
leafpool5 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
please update
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Awesome story so far!
Yuuki Zala chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
awesome! finally an update, love the chapter please do update soon looking fwd to the next chapter :)
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
The Kyuubi DOES heal him even from minor wounds like when he was scratched by the demon brothers Kakashi noticed that he was already healing after less than a minute. He heals faster of course when he is using the Kyuubi's chakra but he still has a healing factor normally as well.
Though I would understand major wounds like Sasuke's chidori going through him to leave a scar.
Anyway this was an interesting chapter though idk why Naruto isn't reveling himself when everyone else has that hasn't been born yet
ANarrativeCloud chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm pretty sure that you mean visitors instead of visiters... Or is that on purpose?

Anyway, I'm enjoying y our story very much. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Interesting! But why Naruto didnt introduce youself? If it is about paradox its going for others too.
DARX26 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Different, but different can be good. Interested to see how this goes as normally it is just one person time traveling, or potentially a group with random attempts at humor. Should be fun to see the unmasking when Kushina is around.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Just an amazing beginning. You described their arriving with so much details !
I love Konomaru's greetings and the wake-up scene with Shikamaru, Ino and Choji.
Is is a good idea to include some other shinobis and villagers too.
I predict that Minato's and Jiraya's curiosity will be stired with Naruto's true identity. He will not be able to use Rasengan without attract some unwanted attraction.
I really look forward to read your next chapter.
mundanebeast chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Nicely done Minato ought to get a shock at meeting his son and the butterfly effect from this should be enormous. Please say Minato or Kushina tests him that would be comic.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
You are years late and better off just letting this story drop as so much has happened in the Naruto manga that what your writing pretty much has nothing to do with the characters from said manga.

Konoha's population is probably near half a million or more there being only 50 survivors would mean there's no attacking force but the village got hit by a baiju dama or something.

You've gone with edgey scared Naruto after we've seen Naruto get his skin melted off and regrow yeah it doesn't really fly in the face of that.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
supert history
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I find this story intriguing, I can guess who most of the characters are and they mostly act in character as far as I can see. The way naruto is sorta forcing himself into a different time line seems similar to being born to me. I like the descriptions so far though some more imagery in regards to characters and background would be appreciated. Please update soon!