Reviews for The Forsaken
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Interesting, I HOPE Ino and Naruto get more bonding times that ACTAULLY allow them to create emotions to bind them together as friends and husband and wife. Not like OTHER fic where Hinata gets all the bonding time and is in all reality ALLOWING the other girls to be with him.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
read the story are you going to finish it?
DeaD BonE chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
So r not going to update anymore?
And if U R not then atleast update a chapter about it...
I'm saying this cause this was really nice...
reviewer chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
lovely chapter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
nice.
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I believe Hiruzen had 2 sons...But makes no difference to me! I'm liking this so far!Update soon!
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
im actually quite impressed whit this, a few over the top shots, but not bad at all, very fun read
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
THIS STORY IS GREAT! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
Publicola chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I really really like this story and how you went about responding to the challenge. I particularly appreciate your depiction of Tsunade, for paying attention to her not-so-nice qualities (she's a lazy drunk, at this point) without descending into the realm of outright bashing. I really wish you would continue this fic, and there are so many avenues that seem promising here. Keep up the great work!
anifan chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
This was getting good. I hate that this fic has died.
MayumiRose chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I really do like this story, and hope you come back to add more to it!
ghost boy 952 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
It is stated that Asuma is konohamarus uncle
jhawk046 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Well it is almost three (3) years. I am still waiting for the next chapter of this well written story.

You said that you were working on it in 2011. What happened did your lap top go boom?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/7/2013

I think Asuma has a brother, but he was never mentioned. Oh well, your idea works to.
Rosewind Trill chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Please update soon this is quite good

(also have you considered making Sasuke infertile so that he is only useful to Orochimaru as a body)