Reviews for Unbreakable Road
kantorkan chapter 21 . 3/20
That was one hell of a first will he do to top that?
kantorkan chapter 7 . 3/20
SM might own twilight and the characters but the writers on this site do a much better job then she did.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 7 . 3/6
Damn... That last line made me so excited... I live this story so much *•*
I love this type of Bella because she stands up for herself and does not mean on a vampire or wolf for support every time something goes wrong in her life.
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 33 . 1/31
I know that you mean Carlisle and Bella but I know a lot of people that got confused with it thinking that you meant weird bad vampire with the name I can't spell
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 26 . 1/31
If you make her get pregnant so help me god I will kill you jk but I will not be a happy camper
pegasus5406 chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story hon, I enjoyed it very much...everything worked out perfectly...thanks for sharing...bigg huggs. Peggy
Lydia chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
I love this fic, I really do but this chapter was a human anatomy fail. The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina. No, not a few inches in, halfway up it, or just before the cervix. Yeah, substandard sex education has certainly made its mark. Google it!
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Maybe Alice is just insane... she was in a mental institution when she was changed... anybody ever consider that? Lol, surely. Also, it's funny how you point out how clearly Carlisle defers to Edward's wishes, lol.
kantorkan chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
Rose needs to shut the hell up.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
If it wouldn't hurt Esme i think Daddy C needs to have his pecker removed until he grows a pair and acts like he is a real leader of the Coven instead of Eddie's butt boy.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Bitch is crazy along with her" brother". they need to drag both of them back to Volterra and let them take care of them.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Idiot child.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Whatever happens to Carlisle,Eddie and Alice they deserve Eddie won't have to worry about the Volturi getting him if Jasper gets to him first for trying to pull him and Bella apart,which is a death sentence anyway.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Aro seems awfully friendly which can be kind of and Gianna huh,well lets see where that goes.
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »