Reviews for Unbreakable Road
B4bidden.Products chapter 45 . 4/15
Absolutely the story definitely recommending it to others
MiccaF chapter 45 . 4/8
Love this story! Excellent job :-)
kantorkan chapter 21 . 3/20
That was one hell of a first will he do to top that?
kantorkan chapter 7 . 3/20
SM might own twilight and the characters but the writers on this site do a much better job then she did.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 7 . 3/6
Damn... That last line made me so excited... I live this story so much *•*
I love this type of Bella because she stands up for herself and does not mean on a vampire or wolf for support every time something goes wrong in her life.
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 33 . 1/31
I know that you mean Carlisle and Bella but I know a lot of people that got confused with it thinking that you meant weird bad vampire with the name I can't spell
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 26 . 1/31
If you make her get pregnant so help me god I will kill you jk but I will not be a happy camper
pegasus5406 chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story hon, I enjoyed it very much...everything worked out perfectly...thanks for sharing...bigg huggs. Peggy
Lydia chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
I love this fic, I really do but this chapter was a human anatomy fail. The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina. No, not a few inches in, halfway up it, or just before the cervix. Yeah, substandard sex education has certainly made its mark. Google it!
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Maybe Alice is just insane... she was in a mental institution when she was changed... anybody ever consider that? Lol, surely. Also, it's funny how you point out how clearly Carlisle defers to Edward's wishes, lol.
kantorkan chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
Rose needs to shut the hell up.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
If it wouldn't hurt Esme i think Daddy C needs to have his pecker removed until he grows a pair and acts like he is a real leader of the Coven instead of Eddie's butt boy.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Bitch is crazy along with her" brother". they need to drag both of them back to Volterra and let them take care of them.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/17/2014