Reviews for Unbreakable Road
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Really like the fact Bella called Carlisle out on his 'neutral' stance. Disappointed Em didn't say anything and the way they let Jasper walk away,

I wanted to strangle Alice in this chap lol between her attitude and Edward's, they really dont give a shit who they hurt and both expect Jaz and Bells to hang around for their own amusement.

Great chap hun!
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Cant wait till they go to Italy, I really like the idea of Jake going as well, I dont think its been done before and i know you'll do a great job writing it ! D
AriesFireQn chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I would love to know what's going on with the cullens. Did Carlisle actually talk to Alice like Jasper said, is Jasper the only one that sees Alice for who she truly is - a manipulative little pixie devil, will Bella and jasper ever end up forgiving them. WOW so many questions that I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Excellent that Jasper is going with Bella.
mineralgirlzmama chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I like this story so far!
Blake.Van Der Woodsen chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
OMG! I am a huge JasperxBella Fan too! I've read Dartmouth Diaries and am in love with it! Just wondering if you still needed a beta... i will definitely check out the other JasperxBella fic you sugested
the.hippie.82 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
You're going to do a chapter on the party, right?
mistyhaze420 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Hey thanks for the shout out! Your story rocks! I love when Jasper got out of control for a moment! I will give you a shout out on my next chapter...this is a great story!
Surgery-Girl chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I love it! I love how you write.

UPDATE SOON!
ricki51 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
It's gettin' hotter! The party at the Cullen's should be fun! Can't wait 'till they get to Volterra! I think that Edward and Alice POVs would be cool.
cindysark chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I'm actually pretty anxious for Jasper and Bella's relationship to develop so my vote would be to go straight to what they are doing. I love that they are already forming a friendship and I'm excited to see that grow.
arohalee chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Alice's POV please!

Edward strikes me as slightly moronic and a softcock.. I would have thought he would be pissed with Alice.
gidricismine12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
awsome still lovin it cant wait for the next chapter!
TishPhoenix chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
i think it would be interesting to know some of what is going through their minds. Iknow Bella is a woman scorned and Alice is a loon, but its different to want to feel hatred to carlisle, and even Em over all this your story is enticing and draws you in like that :D either way with how they go, their pov would be interesting. Alice.. not so much! luv the story keep up the great work!
TheOldies chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I dont think that I would like Alicew POV in this story. It would be nice but I think that It be too over whelming. as for Edweards I would Love to see him suffer

*MuWaHAHAHA*
blairwitch chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I would love to read a chpater from Edward and Alice's POV. This is a seriously good story. It's nice tosee an independent Bella. I look forward to your next update!
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »