Reviews for Unbreakable Road
blairwitch chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I would love to read a chpater from Edward and Alice's POV. This is a seriously good story. It's nice tosee an independent Bella. I look forward to your next update!
TishPhoenix chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Wow! luv it keep it up, it looks like there is alot this fic can offer! update soon:)
ricki51 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Ya know you really don't need a beta ur doin' a great job by urself! I like how Jasper is going with Bella to Volterra! I hope Bella and Jasper are accepted by the Volturi guard. Oh yeah! I like how some of the wolves are going to. That's nice of them! Update soon! This story is great! Seriously.
PrincessCupcake chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
i cant believe they blame bella for all this crap! Its like they still beilieve that Alice has done nothing wrong like what she did was completely normal...tsk tsk, bad cullens- expect Emmett and Jasper the rest can go bye bye!
Tolme chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Oh damn it, gotta love this Bella and loving Jasper's POV, excellent chapter!
mommybrook chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Wow...all of this anger for Carlisle. I wonder what that is about!
Migs4JasperWhitlock chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
oh drama!

me likey :)

update?
Leah chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Oh my God! I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm loving your story! I have fallen in love with your bad ass version of Bella(I always thought she was a bit of a push over in the books). I'm looking forward to finding out what else Bella has in store for the Cullens and what the Volturi has to do with it all. So, UPDATE SOON!
ange lumiere chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Loved the parting line! Can't wait for more, very excited to see how you develope Bella's character and her relationship to Jasper and the rest of the Cullens...although i am interested in Esme's take on these events, is she as blinded as Carlisle? Please Update Soon! :)
luvmesomejasper chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
hell yes bella is on fire!
curly-kitty chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
oh yay! i LOVE this Bella and can't wait to get to know this Jasper.
BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Oh how the cookie crumbles...teehee can't wait to see what happens next!
AriesFireQn chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I love this Bella, please please please update soon. I can't wait!
tigger5600 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
awesome chapter.. stupid carlisle and his undying loyalties to edward ugh omg! anyway i will stop rambling! loved this chapter.. cant wait to see the next one! ;)
AriesFireQn chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
LMFAO! Classis, oh my gosh I fell out of the chair I was laughing so hard. Excellent chapter.
2,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »