Reviews for Unbreakable Road
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Idiot child.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Whatever happens to Carlisle,Eddie and Alice they deserve Eddie won't have to worry about the Volturi getting him if Jasper gets to him first for trying to pull him and Bella apart,which is a death sentence anyway.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Aro seems awfully friendly which can be kind of and Gianna huh,well lets see where that goes.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
How did Carlisle ever stay the head of the coven the man is an idiot.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Wow I was really enjoying this fic until a comment you made in the an. I got pregnant with my son at 18 I was an adult therefore I find nothing disturbing about it... Wow
Ebony Bluebell chapter 45 . 5/24/2014
I loved this story, and I'm sad to finish it. It had taken three days, but three days of greatness. I am kinda glad it's finished, because I wouldn't be able read any longer. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
She did as she was told. Who is he, her father?
He wasn't ready to let her cum. Control freak much?
He wants to see what he does to her. Is she an experiement?

What is wrong with this picture? I thought this was a romance between Jasper and Bella, but he's treating her like he owns her and her opinions about the Cullens aren't worth much to him.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
I would love to see him shred Daddy C,but i know that won't love to see Bella have a little girl.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hopefully Jasper gets to rip Emo Eddie apart before the Volturi do it for him.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
no been over punishment will the Cullens suffer?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I think Aro might be right when he says that drinking animal blood will screw up a vampire and Carlisle is proof,the man is an what is Alice's plan now? and is Emo Eddie going to get his head handed to him when he goes to confront Jasper over Alice's vision?
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
When they get to Volterra and Aro does she think that he will let her go? unless this story is written different he will force her to join the Guard after the change due to her i'll see how this plays out.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
man child still thinks he has a chance with Bella .
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
damn straight a Bella with a as usual a Carlisle with a spine like a rubber band.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/21/2014
This is one of the best jasper/bella stories i have ever read. I love this story and I am sad to see the end, but it was a very good ending. All in all major love and credit to you from me.
2,052 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »